Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

407 xenon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
Guests
I have a thought like this. I say, let's not stop those beautiful lenses empty, but xenonlan but which one would you prefer for cost?

1 - philips xenon 475 pounds with canbus support

2-I found the original executive package headlight in a clean exit set (xenon originals) 350 pounds

Which would you do if you were?

He has no cover on the back of my right mouse before he forgets :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
hsnsnl
The originals and headlight washers that use DS2 should not be in the tuvu (and the moving head is lenses, the vehicle adjusts according to the height, the high altitude etc., I do not know how to fit yours) .. if you get that price right now .. 100tl single in the service ..
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
Guests
Frankly, I bought this car on 06.12.2013. It was the first time I bought a peugeot. I never know these cars. That's why I frequently open a topic here.

Now if the headlight height adjustment adjusts itself according to the weight inside the vehicle, then these are also adaptive headlight and turn in the bend. So, should the vehicle with this headlight system not have a height adjustment control inside, right? In one, the headlights are normally lensed and no headlight washer received a car inspection. Likewise, there is a lens that does not wash and passes the test in seat or vw. I think there is something wrong with that.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”