Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

407 flooring issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
sdurmus61
Friends, the insulation floor laid on the back of the car in the car officially smells like sheepskin. Sırıtma
What should I do to get rid of this smell? Let me tell those who need your information. If you do not hear it, please come to the point of selling the car. Ağlama
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
EminONAL
So, what do you know that caused the smell of the insulation material or did they say from peugeot?
I guess that companies doing detailed internal cleaning like Sonax and würth can handle it.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
sdurmus61
My friend smelled this flooring over time, it didn't smell at first, but the smell started to increase with the effect of the heat factor.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
serkan.ist

I hope it will pass. It's not a nice situation. There is a production error. If you are the first owner of the vehicle, you have the right to apply to the court to request that the seat covers be changed or even if the vehicle is changed.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
sdurmus61
No, I got the second hand of the car. There is no smell in the car right now. After cleaning, I was told that it might smell again in the future. They removed the piece and cleaned it exactly 3 times.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
sdurmus61
friends, it is not the flooring that smells but the glue used to stick the floor, I learned from a friend who gave the pejo to the court, I saw the report that the man had a weather measurement in the hot weather. great if the court finds the decision justified, it will be a precedent and I signed it. Let's see what the result will show
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”