Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

405 SRI LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
velocity
Hello friends, I came across the forum when searching on google for my own problem. I am having problems similar to caprice41's problem. I have 94 models 405 SRIs 1.9 automatic lpg li. Engine type xu9j2. There is a stefanelli sequential system on it. I have used different citroen peugeot before, even 1.5 carburetors of the same engine, citroen bx 13 years. however, this is my first LPG experience and I could not get a complete opinion since the vehicle's km is 262 thousand. As for my problem. The vehicle is running very smoothly at idle and in the city lpg fluently. I can only feel that it has a little difficulty. The valve sound comes to the fore in LPG. Although he does not faint on the slopes, he does not eat gas. and consumes more than gasoline. however, the surprising issue is irregularity. Due to the amount of air in the lpg pumps, I get 60 70 lira, not 20 lira, like gasoline, so that I can see roughly how much it burns. footnote: The vehicle does not exceed 45 cents in gasoline at today's prices, which is better than km-transmission-year-engine volume. however, every time I buy it in lpg, I reach different conclusions. If you have an idea, I'm ready to try it. General information about the vehicle; previously circumscribed. When I got it, the gasket was burnt, water was decreasing, the top cover went to the source, the rectifier who made it has no valve adjustment, so I brought it to its original thickness, as it left the factory right now. (The valve is not adjusted in these engines, when it is broken, the setting is lowered and raised with the help of stamps. The gasket is installed in the original thickness. He said that it was installed without maintenance, that the injectors of the filters and gas should be replaced, and that the old owners brought it to the setting once a month.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”