Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

405 sri-bva which sequential lpg masters help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
caprice41
friends, I bought a 405 sri- bva 93 model automatic gearbox. There is a zavoli system on it. but the vehicle performance is very good, but it burns a lot. I showed the vehicle to the zavoli official. the gas injector shrunk the nozzles. At this time, the vehicle did not exceed 80-90, so it fell from abnormal traction. the master said that after some effort, the injectors of the vehicle were defective. 4 injectors cost 400 TL. The system on it was installed in 2007. filling about 4 experiments. in this case, you would suggest my sequential system except a new tank. Actually, he offered me to renew my entire queue, except this master mimgaz tank, for 750 TL. But in my researches, I saw that there was always a complaint. I told the master that there was an agile in my head. he told me that french cars are not compatible on the weapon. how about you I am waiting for your feedback. what would you do if you were
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
caprice41
The issue with the thought that there is no current friends.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
selfat8
We got the master shook the weapon and I couldn't get any more.
but I was wondering if you asked the master what the hell did not fit the curved formation of the hose Wacko
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
caprice41
"Don't ask me, or what should I know?" now I hear the name of the atiker. my vehicle has a 405 sri 1.8 engine, 8 valve and an automatic gearbox. fellow pejoc friends are happy with the alertness. but I am looking for anybody who has the same car installed and driven.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
tugrahan
there is no such thing as that brand does not fit this
after all, peugeot did not come from outer space, a human son who made it too
proper assembly + adjustment according to engine type
so the settings made while the vehicle is idling know how to keep it when it comes to work
a good master realizes this and adjusts vehicles with a special character on the road
How much fuel will be given at 3000 rpm + 4000 rpm +5000 rpm as fast as
This information, which is stored in the ECU (electronic control unit) memory, during that reaction
The reaction of the vehicle depends on the information entered.

One of the most valuable members of our forum, CECOLİ has a wide knowledge of LPG.
he also uses an atiker sequential system, if you reach him I am sure he will give you good information
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
ali oncu
I think the problem is in the master. is it properly assembled, is it properly adjusted? It doesn't happen right now. I think you should definitely change your master, more experienced friends in the forum will help you in more detail. Good luck with
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
caprice41
yea friends I was in the industry today. I showed it to the zavoli service. the master said, I worked very hard with this tool. He said that I could not reduce the fuel (in the city) in any way. The owner before me also came to the zavoli 3-4 times and made the adjustment etc. cleaned the injectors. spark plugs vs vehicle performance is not a problem. very generous in fuel. Now, he said to me, try the car with gasoline, if it doesn't burn abnormally in gasoline, he will send you to the main dealer.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
caprice41
Something that the master said was interesting. I do not know exactly when the car is connected to the computer for the LPG setting, gasoline and LPG bar or pressure adjustment, gasoline is 3 odd ms on the ground, 9 gas on the gas. For this, the injectors of these cars open all 4 of them, he said, you cannot decrease this setting. It cuts all four. is this so on all vehicles? or is it unique to our 93 model 405 syri injectors? it didn't make sense to me, so if you normally give gas to the vehicle, 4 injectors will send gas to each other, otherwise 1-2-3-4 injectors will be sent as soon as you want gas. the problem is the car is not the original one, or is it the injector of zavolin? could there be an incompatibility? I was surprised what to do. :( caprice41 2010-12-04 19:13:25
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
Guests
The leaky engine works with the prince who works together in 4 injectors, which we call "full group". In this context, it is true that the master has peeled. this is not related to the lpg system, but directly due to the nature of the engine's gasoline spray system. In addition, this engine in your vehicle was used in many peugeot and citroen models. the same is the case in all of them ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
caprice41
cecoli master well this ms. is effective in the settings. so zavoli master is 9 ms. He attributed the situation to not to coincide in gasoline (3 ms) to be a full group engine. "We can't drop it," he said. This is stuck in my head. Are these full group engines incompatible with LPG? I did not understand him.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
Guests

I do not think that the time of injection will not be related to being a full group. I wonder if the master can be insufficient? In addition, there is never the case that the full group engine is incompatible with LPG. There are various full group engines that work with LPG in the market. Would that be anything! In peugeot, there are other engines that work full group in the exclusion of the leaking engine. These are examples of working properly with LPG ...

the cecol 2010-12-04 23:33:51
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
caprice41
When the bostanci called the zavoli dealer where the lpg was installed and told the situation, they told me on the phone. If your vehicle is burning too much in the city, there is a valve jam and it is burning. First they made a valve adjustment and looked at the spark plugs, they said to us. However, in the eagle industry that I have visited today, peugeot masters said that the valve of this vehicle was made once while the engine was being built, it was scaly, therefore it was a problem to adjust the valve because it has no scales and it is an old model. there was such a possibility. While we are researching the lpg city burns very much, they are now expressing this possibility. I will fill the gas tank suggested by the zavolin in the eagle and measure what the vehicle burns in gasoline. Now, how many liters of fuel will this vehicle burn in 50 kilometers in the city? 1.8 engine automatic transmission 8 v. presumably, what about the tank is now 50 km tomorrow, while going to the left and right, 100 km at 100 km under normal conditions. Is it normal if it burns between 5-6 liters at 50 km?
08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
tugrahan
the most important thing is a good MASTER
will be knowledgeable, will be open to innovations
Otherwise, if we stay at the masters who repair the apprentices and journeymen from the place where the land is sitting
we start looking for a home near the auto industries

otherwise there is no failure to do
but there are very few people fixing that fault
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
Haksen016
yes master very important, after all, the systems are very close to each other and they work on the same basis
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
Guests

yes, it is normal if it burns 5-6 liters at 50 km ...

08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
caprice41
Thanks to the friends who are interested, especially the cecoli master. I will continue to write developments here.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
Haksen016
we are waiting.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
BAHTIYAR
get past, you will find the solution. but i have an automatic 307 and i guess yours will not burn 8v 5 6 lt more i guess it burns more 7 8 lt burns i think
08.05.2020 14:59 # 19
caprice41
I tried the car today, guys. I'm disappointed. same gasoline same pump same gun 3,780 tl unleaded gasoline liter price and when the gun was thrown with the same pressure, I cut the fuel in the same way in both fulles. 68 km of gasoline I traveled, I paid 9.66 liters, almost 10 liters 36.70 TL. this corresponds to 550 cents. I was shocked. My tank is full right now I went straight to gas. I want to take the car to a good master. I think this is the reason why he burned too much in lpg. Because the vehicle that burns 550 cents in gasoline burns 350-400 cents in lpg, in this case, the in-line zavoli system is cleared. if my car is 450 kr. I am sure that if it burns lpg, these values will burn between 250-300 krş, and the automatic gear for the city will be normal for the vehicle. In this case, where do we start the investigation of the very burning of the vehicle. This vehicle, which is at 151,000 km (km), does not burn oil and does not smoke, works properly and goes well, so the engine condition is good. They call me a valve setting, so this valve setting makes sense to me. Does the valve setting deteriorate over time? It was said that he could burn a lot because of the urban subop jam, and the valve should be adjusted and brought to the zavoli so on the phone.
In your opinion, I am waiting for your ideas why it burns. what else should we look at? I think it might be like the subop setting (I don't understand much, by the way).
08.05.2020 14:59 # 20
caprice41
I am depressed at 01:35 by the way. yesterday I think the vehicle's tank was full for 230 TL yesterday. Today, I bought 37 TL more, the road I made is only 68 km. I had a Honda before that. It was an older model. I had different problems in it. I sold it. We were a pejocu, my vehicle was used very clean, I liked an original vehicle. I will be relieved if I corrected this fuel event. :(
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”