Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

405 questions and problems.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Old Models
08.05.2020 20:09 # 1
ByHayaL
Hello to everyone. We have 93 models of 405. The car has some problems.
Problems:
1-The car throws water from the exhaust, it reduces the water in the radiator, there is no problem in the oil, it does not throw from the exhaust to the smoke, but we have to add antifreeze to the radiator.
2-When I drive the car very rarely when I turn something or when I press the clutch, the engine stops. what's the reason for this (even when the engine is hot)
3-The sound of the car sounds by the timing. The sound decreases and increases with the cycle, what is the reason for this?
4-When the car runs hard when it's cold in the morning, I can't go to the bio without warming up the engine stops when I press the clutch. It doesn't work on gasoline. I showed it to the master, the gasoline comes up to the carburetor, but the carburetor does not suck or clogged, it does not work in gasoline.
Questions:
1- When I looked at the manual of the car, I saw that the car had an overhead camshaft. He says that if Egzantriğ zeroes right, there will be no problem. Now this master has changed our top cover gasket or he's hungry and I don't understand he is cheating on us.
2-The car does not have any oil additions. Yes, seriously not. There is nothing like oil addition cap etc. Where is the oil supplement? a black container in the user manual he says from there he has me too but it does not open or i could not open what should i do?
3-Is there a choke in the car? How are they run if any? I have a lot of trouble in the morning.
4-Is it true that r19 and kangon are parts of this vehicle?
byhayal 2017-01-23 18:29:05
08.05.2020 20:09 # 2
sonerkyl
It is normal to have water dripping from exhaust in these months because of the difference between hot and cold, but there is the same problem in summer, then there is trouble. The master gasket says that the water is gone, but from where it has LPG, additional connections - from the reserve water tank cover or the radiator cover - from the inside of the heater core - these were thoroughly checked in the radiator hoses.
If there is 2-stop lpg, it is generally caused by the lpg transition temperature etc. important
3-timing set that was not changed while the engine was being made, if it did not change, it is probably caused by the bearings.
If the 4-carburetor is defective or obstructed, you will have to make it work in the morning. It is a problem to run the LPG directly in the morning because the LPG temperature is already running at -180 degrees.

1-As if the master's job is still shaking, if the vehicle is running out of water, it should do this for free.
2-Well, I do not know about it, unfortunately.
3-most likely there is an auto choke I don't know much about 405 vehicles
It is likely to fit r19 parts in a 4-congo because they are both French and many auto companies use common parts.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 3
peugeot murat
Answer 1) If your car is running when it starts working in the mornings, it may be bringing water onto the piston in the cylinder head gasket, if this happens, you will have pressure in the radiator pipes.
Since the engine of the 405s is an aluminum block, the cylinder head bolts on the top of the circulation are shorter than the other bolts, a bunch comes out.
Answer 2) If the vehicle is stopped during turns, the motro may be cold because it does not work with choke.
if it is hot, it can stop from the lpg setting
If there is a problem in the firen vestenhause valve when it presses the feren to slow down, it reduces the speed of the engine and stops it.
If the vehicle has a power steering, the engine speed is low. The steering pump reduces the engine speed.
Answer 3) If the timing belt is less stretched, it will wobble and if it is too stretched, it is moaned.
In the 405s, the upper timing cover is in the hair, there is in the plastic, there are usually hair, those can rub the gear, and master control is required.
Answer 4) In the 505s with LPG, the water runs out with the water temperature, and the first throat closes with a butterfly while the choke is activated. In those with tube, the butterfly is canceled.
Answer 5) All but 40, except for the 405, there is a place to put oil between the carburetor and the cylinder head. The cover of the oil box is the same as the j9 müsüsüs.
Answer 6) The engine of the Peugeot 405 does not match Renault. It is the same as Peugeot 205 and Citroen bz models.
YOU OR CHANGE YOUR CAR OR MASTER GOOD LUCK ...
08.05.2020 20:09 # 4
ByHayaL
Thanks for the information you provided, there is no problem like misfire. I did not check the honeycombs hoses, I check them.
Unfortunately, the car's choke doesn't work. I have to keep it at a certain speed until the engine warms up. When the temperature comes to the 70s, it works without stopping idling, but I can set off in this way.
No power steering black layout 1.6 gl
The timing cover is plastic. It used to sound when rubbing on the strap before I fixed it so that it does not rub but still the sound is the same
With this going, I will buy tools for myself, because there is a noise coming from every head, whatever master I go to, they say stupid things. I am thinking of filming the sound from the car soon, so we can have a better idea.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 5
kapadok
Guys, I'm thinking of getting 405 right now. Some sites on the internet have praised the peugeot 405 . My budget is around 15-16 thousand liras and I want to be an air-conditioned power steering car. I'm waiting for a clean 405 for now.

Can anyone comment here?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”