Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

405 computer connections

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
Resat95
We need to connect 405 sri computers, some features that do not work where we can do war in izmir Sleepy
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2

In BOSCH services, they can connect Peugeot 405 sri vehicles to the computer and make the necessary controls.

I have made the necessary checks at the BOSCH service in the Istanbul Küçükköy SANKO industrial site. As a result of the controls, they concluded that my car's throttle is faulty. My car is running at idling at 1200 rpm, and when you pull the idle to the appropriate values, the car stops when it shifts into gear (automatic gearbox).
However, I have not yet found the new or exiting throttle suitable for my vehicle .. I had the LPG system installed on my vehicle, but it still consumes fuel in a frightening way (I cannot travel 100 km with 25 Lt gas). I can travel between km ...
How exhaust emission (CO adjustment) can decrease these consumption values ...
The fuel consumption values above are the fuel consumption values of the vehicle after the air filter, engine oil, spark plugs, spark plug cables have changed.
I would like to ask the friends who can help about the issue urgently ..
405 2011-02-16 15:09:57
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”