Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

40 tl glass film

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:13 # 1
kivanc
While the friends were going to work today, I went to Aksara and completed the missing wheel bolts. I always had a window film in my mind, and today they shoot 40-50 TL in Aksaray, except for the windshield, and they give a maximum of 1 hour. Buğra brother's warning pushed me to open this title. What is the difference with the film taken elsewhere 100-150 TL. It says that they give guarantee in the banner. What are you saying?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 2
xMEGANx
I made it, the glass film is of good quality, but it needs to be dry thoroughly. so don't open the glass for 3 or 4 days. I was amazed and started to open the morning on the windows. Also, it is very easy to disassemble while removing it. I plan to have it there again.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 3
kivanc
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] I made the glass film with high quality, but it needs to dry thoroughly. so don't open the glass for 3 or 4 days. I was amazed and started to open the morning on the windows. Also, it is very easy to disassemble while removing it. I plan to have it there again. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you bro. otherwise, I will go to the road tomorrow.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 4
xMEGANx
You're welcome, I wish you a good day.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 5
tongucuk
aksaray market is very dangerous market is not right in the trades, but when i apply 4 $ per m2 of foil and it falls to 3 according to the situation of the work, the total window film expense of a vehicle is about 3.5-4 m2 now how is this man making 40 TL or poor quality material It delays or shakes the payment to the supplier it bought or does not give money to the element it operates. It is impossible to apply window film to 40 TL. There is a certain negative side in normal conditions. Imported glass films are sold in places such as bauhaus. Look at the price of the film from there. It is not possible to have a proper quality glass film for 40 TL. Also, what will the conditions of the guarantee they give do not say to use error when it comes up from the edges, fades, scratches, etc.?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 6
kivanc
[QUOTE = ramazanturan81] aksaray market is very dangerous market does not have the right trades, but when i apply $ 4 per m2 of foil and falls to 3 according to the situation of the work, the total window film expense of a vehicle is about 3.5-4 m2 now how this guy makes 40 TL Either the poor quality material or the supplier is delaying the payment or shaking it or does not give money to the staff it works with. It is normally impossible to apply window film to 40 TL. Imported window films are sold in places such as bauhaus. Make a comparison by considering what they are selling. It is not possible to have a proper quality glass film for 40 TL. Also, what are the conditions of the guarantee they will not use when it comes from the edges, fade, scratch, swell etc.?
[/ QUOTE]

I'll get the car and leave soon, so I consult you. But in Aksaray, all the trades are making the movie for 40 or 50 TL. Everyone is right if they make 100 and only one person makes 40. My home is Aksaray, my shop is in Beyazıt, I am more or less in the market. Actually, I do not expect anything high quality. If there is a problem, I want the car to be damaged when it tears and burns, or when the police cause trouble. Thank you very much for your interest
08.05.2020 18:13 # 7
ahmet_bjk

If you made the normal price of the window film, no problem,

Those who want 100 150 lira are exaggerated. The reason for its eclipse is the logic that is expensive in our quality.

08.05.2020 18:13 # 8
kivanc
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

If you made the normal price of the window film, no problem,

Those who want 100 150 lira are exaggerated. The reason for its eclipse is the logic that is expensive in our quality.

[/ QUOTE]

I haven't made it any more :) I will get comments from you and get out of the shop :))
08.05.2020 18:13 # 9
tongucuk
I wouldn't do it if I were you
08.05.2020 18:13 # 10
kivanc
[QUOTE = ramazanturan81] I wouldn't have done it if you were the choice.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you thank you
08.05.2020 18:13 # 11
herry
I am a long writer but please read! Previously, there was a lot of window film. I wrote all of them one by one. Again, let me write here as a pefo forum member who made my car both films of quality. In the time I went to the accent, I visited a lot of shops, they said 40 TL, except for ten glass, if you want this taiwan property, your car sports you solargard, what is it, I made it better quality. I said look, no matter what your pain does. In the middle of the street, there is not even a place to sit in a strange environment. Anyway, the quality of the film is important. He did it in 2 hours. I gave 120 tls I went. rear resistance areas were beaded. I called, said by wire. I went to the shop after 5 days, they did not even look at the film, as if they did not make any films. As a result of my discussion, I had to forcefully come to the next 2 days. I went, he took a little hand in his hand, he pressed it on his mouth, I said he would pull the glass on the back with a cigarette. I said your work. Then I made an LLUMAR movie in the maslak industry. Meanwhile, they were shooting a new coopera movie from the gallery next to my car at the Maslak. I brought lamborgini to put a movie out of ten windows so that he would go to the examination afterwards, I said, you will be in the right place to see them. After that, I learned that the exhaust is a little expensive place for the youth in İskender camfilm, but the quality men are treated like human beings. Stay away, brother Aksaray, I still go diosan, I do not mix with him.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 12
herry
Meanwhile, I dismantled the Aksaray film on the glass and hung it on the wall of the film shop in Maslak. Big smile
08.05.2020 18:13 # 13
kivanc
[QUOTE = herry] Meanwhile, I removed the Aksaray film in my glass and hung it on the wall of the film shop in Maslak, the master diode 40 tl Aksaray heat diode, the deer turned in the industry. Big smile
[/ QUOTE]

:))) It is very good. But if it is not going to harm the car, I am thinking of having it done anyway. Did I damage the glass or the rear resistance after removing it?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 14
volkanC2
A recommendation from me, if you are going to make it, do not make the windshields too dark, cheap movies affect the night vision very badly, kankam had been covered by ten, but I came out with the evening car a few times, it was terrible, even the mirrors did not seem to be correct. It is useful to have it in front of me .. I removed the film on the two windshields of my own C2. It took me about an hour to remove the film and clean the adhesive. there is an excuse for them, my little girl :) if the police turn :)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 15
kivanc
[QUOTE = volkanC2] is a recommendation from me, if you are going to do it, do not make the windshields too dark. It is useful to consider this. I removed the film on the two windshields of my own C2. It took me about an hour to remove the film and clean the adhesive, if the police turn it down, it both punishes and the traffic says come to the branch in a week. They have the right rear window with the rear window, my excuse is my little girl :) If the police turn away :) [/ QUOTE]

I don't think it's too dark. If the backs are dark and the front is light, I will make them all lighter so that they may grin. I personally went to the police and asked them, they are connected to the police, but I don't think it would be a problem if you make it open.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 16
volkanC2
Of course, I think the worst of all, which is completely connected to the police :) If you make it to guarantee :) Do not forget to take pictures before and after :) You need to add it under the subject ..
08.05.2020 18:13 # 17
kivanc
[QUOTE = volkanC2] Of course, I think the worst of the police, which corresponds entirely to me.

If I always have the subject of photography in mind :) I will add it in the evening. I'm between getting up and going right now.)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 18
tongucuk
write a tolga auto glass film before kivanc goes google call uncle tel and get a price from them let's see the places in zburnu

08.05.2020 18:13 # 19
rizeli_53
Brother how cheap it is so bad material bad workmanship. the dignity of this is in my opinion 120 liras below lies. expired.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 20
kursat3006
There are 1000 kinds of quality films on the market. They cost 500 lira. The master that will draw it past is very important and definitely take it in a CLOSED LOCATION. Because the smallest treble stays in between and never gets out.

I was guaranteed for 150 TL recently. I am extremely satisfied.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”