Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

4 seasons tire performance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
Oktkor
Hello friends. As I was wondering about the price of tires on the shopping sites the other day, I thought if I would buy 4 seasons (as if it were twice a year) rather than dealing with the issue. From there I saw nokian 4 season tires. It is said that it performs very well in the snow in general, but there are thoughts in my head that the 4 seasons will not be the same with the tire made only for winter. I have petlas, I have not had any problems until today. For example, how does its performance compare to petlas?
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
alibayraktar67
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Hello friends. As I was wondering about the price of tires on the shopping sites the other day, I thought if I would buy 4 seasons (as if it were twice a year) rather than dealing with the issue. From there I saw nokian 4 season tires. It is said that it performs very well in the snow in general, but there are thoughts in my head that the 4 seasons will not be the same with the tire made only for winter. I have petlas, I have not had any problems until today. For example, how does its performance compare to petlas? [/ QUOTE]
Dude I bought it last month for 4 seasons CrossClimate. I say only one word ☺ He performed better than I expected in the snow. I bought the winter tire and summer tire for 4 seasons, so that I couldn't disassemble it. Well, I won't be off road. I bought it without thinking because I will not use it in 1 meter of snow anyway. Of course, it was not like a winter tire, but I did not need winter tires.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
talip206
To summarize in general, all season tires; a little bit of everything, not exactly from nothing :) talip206 2017-01-15 12:36:39
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Hello friends. As I was wondering about the price of tires on the shopping sites the other day, I thought if I would buy 4 seasons (as if it were twice a year) rather than dealing with the issue. From there I saw nokian 4 season tires. It is said that it performs very well in the snow in general, but there are thoughts in my head that the 4 seasons will not be the same with the tire made only for winter. I have petlas, I have not had any problems until today. For example, how does its performance compare to petlas? [/ QUOTE]

When choosing a tire, you should look at the tire label values.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = talip206] In general, all season tires; a little bit of everything, not complete of anything:) [/ QUOTE]

1967 ++++
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
Oktkor
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Hello friends. As I was wondering about the price of tires on the shopping sites the other day, I thought if I would buy 4 seasons (as if it were twice a year) rather than dealing with the issue. From there I saw nokian 4 season tires. It is said that it performs very well in the snow in general, but there are thoughts in my head that the 4 seasons will not be the same with the tire made only for winter. I have petlas, I have not had any problems until today. For example, how does its performance compare to petlas? [/ QUOTE]

When choosing a tire, you should look at the tire label values. [/ QUOTE]

What exactly should we look at?
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61

You should look at these three exactly, hodja

oguzhankucuk61 2017-01-16 01:09:53
08.05.2020 20:08 # 8
M&K
I bought Nokıan Weatherproof this year. I have Petlas in my company car and it is a disaster in the rain. I have never had the slightest problem with the nokians in my own car in the last snow falling in Istanbul. There is no need to disassemble it. This is the snow that will fall here. Before I bought it, I read the user reviews related to michelin crossclimate and Nokıan Weatherproof for 1 month, and I can say that I chose the most suitable one for me.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 9
Oktkor
Let me say that according to this label.
My petlas 1-E 2-C 3- 71 db.
The 4 seasons tire I mentioned is 1-C 2-B 3- 69 db. Then it is ideal for me to buy 4 seasons rather than plug and play. The values of my summer tire are not better than this.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
Yes, if we look at the values. But I think the 4 season tire can not perform as dry summer tire on the dry road. It is not difficult to predict what will make the 4 seasons in the Hot Melted asphalt. No need for snow apocalypse -30 to use winter tires. And also it is not as troublesome as you think. You get a set of black wheels, you can put on winter clothes and it will be over. I am talking so much maybe you are angry :) I have a summer tire on my car now. I don't take it off when it snows. I pay extra attention in the morning and evening hours.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 11
Oktkor
No estağfurullah ne angry. I don't know much about car issues. Thank you for the answers and information.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
You're welcome. Accident-free riding.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 13
x571
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = Oktkor] Hello friends. As I was wondering about the price of tires on the shopping sites the other day, I thought if I would buy 4 seasons (as if it were twice a year) rather than dealing with the issue. From there I saw nokian 4 season tires. It is said that it performs very well in the snow in general, but there are thoughts in my head that the 4 seasons will not be the same with the tire made only for winter. I have petlas, I have not had any problems until today. For example, how does its performance compare to petlas? [/ QUOTE]

When choosing a tire, you should look at the tire label values. [/ QUOTE]

What exactly should we look at? [/ QUOTE]

Just look at the braking performance on wet ground. There was a tire recommendation that I had opened there, I had examined everything in detail, it would be beneficial for you to look. Brake distance is very important
08.05.2020 20:08 # 14
Oktkor
I looked. There's a lot of difference. You have to chop some money and get the quality.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”