Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

31,600 liters of gas into a 32 tank

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:14 # 1
Guests
The gas of my vehicle was over until the end of the day, I went and looked at the tank ful, it was 71 TL (gas 2,270).
08.05.2020 15:14 # 2
dukenukem82
I think this is the one that has flooded the filled warehouse
08.05.2020 15:14 # 3
oguzhan29
Probably because the tank itself does not take after anything, I don't know what percentage of the liters shown can I get air-pressed.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 4
mon
Air or LPG both belong to the gas class. A known feature of the gases is possible to be compressed.
Generally, the pumps of the stations do not work at equal pressure, they work between 12 and 15 bars as standard.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 5
106_arts
use the gas until it runs out, if it makes a low speedometer, don't lose the receipt when you get the right to go
08.05.2020 15:14 # 6
Guests
I have taken into consideration what you said, thank you.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 7
metin
The gas of gas cars goes to the engine with the pressure of the gas in the tank, not with the gas pump like in gasoline. When the gas decreases, it does not eat because it decreases in pressure, but it passes to gasoline but it still remains in the tank. for example 45 liters but it does not take more than 42-43.
08.05.2020 15:14 # 8
tugrahan
[QUOTE = mon] air or lpg both belong to the gas class. A known feature of the gases is possible to be compressed.
Generally, the pumps of the stations do not work at equal pressure, they work between 12 and 15 bars as standard.
[/ QUOTE]

LPG is printed as a liquid. Liquid petroleum gas is formed by mixing propane and butane gases.
due to the nature of these gases, they become liquid under pressure and are pumped from the pump in liquid form.
When LPG is released from pressure and rises to amphospheric pressure, it absorbs the heat around it and turns into gas.
atmospheric gases, which we call air, cannot be pressed into the tank lithically, that is, in general, gases are measured in cubic meters

now the oil stations are adjusting the pump as follows
For example, he can enter the pump's medicine and give 900 ml of fuel and show it as 1 lt in the pump
in this case
A 32 liter tank takes 26 liters of fuel

Based on the above example, 900 ml X 31 liters = 27 liters of real fuel :(
Actually, even those who got more than what they needed to buy
happened to me on a similar occasion
40 liter tank needs 32 liters of fuel. 37 liters of lpg press pump to me
The funny thing is that the lpg assembly was 1 week each piece is original but I did not argue because my work is very urgent, I went and went

08.05.2020 15:14 # 9
Guests

The amount of the picture that the tanks need to be filled is 80% of the volume of the tank. Besides, when the samarara reaches 80%, it should cut the fuel flux. for example. previously, my vehicle has a 40 liter tank, and this vehicle has a 39 liter tank. Previously, 33 would not be over. This is getting 33 roots. on average, it is not fully filled. the truth is this ...

November, I bought gas from somewhere on the festive side of Balıkesir. In the meantime, while he was on the road, he left the tank and gasoline. When I went slowly, the warehouse was over as much as it would. When I came across the mogaz station, I ran into it and filled it. By the way, be aware that Aygaz and Mogaz are the same gas. Aygaz has + mogas as it is + :) I was surprised when the tank got 37 defects at this station ... but this was neither before nor did it happen :))
08.05.2020 15:14 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = tugrahan] [QUOTE = mon] air or lpg both of them belong to the gas class.
[/ QUOTE]
now the oil stations are adjusting the pump as follows
For example, he can enter the pump's medicine and give 900 ml of fuel and show it as 1 lt in the pump
in this case
A 32 liter tank takes 26 liters of fuel
Based on the above example, 900 ml X 31 liters = 27 liters of real fuel :(
Actually, even those who got more than what they needed to buy
happened to me on a similar occasion
40 liter tank needs 32 liters of fuel. 37 liters of lpg press pump to me
The funny thing is that the lpg assembly was 1 week each piece is original but I did not argue because my work is very urgent, I went and went
[/ QUOTE]

I think it makes sense. While all kinds of tricks were turning at the gas stations, there were more tricks at autogas stations. How do we make more money on the guys?

When filling your LPG tank, be careful not to fill above its capacity. The buoy is broken.
Tonight I was stuck with my friend's Broadway car. LPG is finished but the tank shows full. The buoy is broken. I could not start the car because its gasoline was also empty. We filled petrol from the gasoline pad to the bottle and filled it into the car, we did our job.
NOTE: Gasoline to the bottle is prohibited in gas stations, we bought it by pleading :(
08.05.2020 15:14 # 11
Guests
Yes, my vehicle's tank is 32 LT but I have never bought 30 LT or more. You have to pay attention.
Gasoline is not allowed to be sold in the pet for years.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”