Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

308 VTI engine misfire and fan operation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (2008-2013)
05.11.2022 08:37 # 1
rodrunner
Hello. At 170,000 km, my VTI (without LPG) vehicle starts the fan at high level after the "depolution fault" error at the first start in the morning, it stutters and sometimes stops. In general, when I turn off the ignition, wait until the fan stops and start it again, it gets better. Only once did it not recover and the vehicle fell out of traction. Based on this situation, the thermostat (with its complete log), coil, spark plug, fan resistance and sensors, sockets were changed. But my problem was not completely cut off and continues. (I mean, with these changes, my vehicle started to eat better gas, that's all.)
The electrician said that the engine installation was also played a lot, but he said that the last two engine brains might be faulty in reference to my problem. By the way, the electrician connects the device to the device after every failure and says that there is no error code.
What do you think I should follow.Obviously, the repairmen don't come close to vti.
09.11.2022 00:38 # 2
derdest01
hello, my master, I have the same problem in my car. I wonder if you could solve the problem with 2007 207vti gasoline, I wonder I'm in Cyprus, I'm doing everything myself with limited opportunities, if you found a solution, I would be glad if you write me derdest001@gmail.com my name is rıdvan
Smile
09.11.2022 09:45 # 3
rodrunner
It's an interesting situation, but in a day or two that problem went away. Now we switched to al4 transmission.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”