Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

308 trim sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 P5 (After 2021)
05.12.2022 23:53 # 1
Ynukan
Hello everyone, I just joined you by buying 308 allure. I live in Çanakkale. I bought the vehicle from Kahramanmaraş from outside the city. I had long road experience. I heard a trim noise on the broken asphalt from the right side. I was bored, I called the service and they will check it and I wonder if anyone has this problem.

18.12.2022 14:39 # 2
Mitrendil
I also have the Allure Package, I have a similar problem, there is no problem on rough roads, after a certain time on flat stable roads, after driving 5-10 km, when passing over the yellow and white long lines in the areas where the traffic lights are, a sizzling sound is heard at first, it seems like it comes from behind the multimedia screen. I felt it as if the multimedia screen was vibrating and there was a sound coming from behind, I took it to the service, they removed the screen, they isolated the back of it, the sound did not stop, I took it to the service again, this time they put a sponge behind the air conditioner grille and the sound did not stop, I noticed recently that when I press the rear view mirror firmly with my hand while the sound is coming, the sound seems to stop, but this is what I'm talking about. the sound only occurs in small vibrations in the vehicle, as in the example of traffic lights and similar places, there is no sound other than that, as I explained, it may be from the rear view mirror. By the way, there may be a sound when passing through hard places.
18.12.2022 14:58 # 3
Ynukan
Mine comes directly from the right side of the chest on rough roads, as if the service is very busy at the junction of the door and the chest, he said let's see after New Year's, I haven't done any operation yet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”