Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

308 center console ventilation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
pusutr
As the 308 is known, there are 3 vents in the center console.
I learned that the middle eye is the perfume eye.
There is no icon like a daisy in the middle of the car in my car, but there is no air. When I look at it, there is a closed lid inside it, as if there is something like a small stick right in front of it. As I understand it, my car also has a perfume box. But I couldn't get that eye out. What is the matter of this and how to remove it? It is not translated, not pulled. Please tell someone who got into the car for the first time in your life as if you were telling it. I would be even more happy if you can shoot and show videos. :)

2012 1.6 hdi acces
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = pusutr] 308 As you know, there are 3 vents in the center console.
I learned that the middle eye is the perfume eye.
There is no icon like a daisy in the middle of the car in my car, but there is no air. When I look at it, there is a closed lid inside it, as if there is something like a small stick right in front of it. As I understand it, my car also has a perfume box. But I couldn't get that eye out. What is the matter of this and how to remove it? It is not translated, not pulled. Please tell someone who got into the car for the first time in your life as if you were telling it. I would be even more happy if you can shoot and show videos. :)

2012 1.6 hdi acces
[/ QUOTE]

Well, brother, I have the same model with gasoline in my torpedo. You can see if you look at the ceiling when you open the torpedo. Of course, I did not try any perfume :)
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
pusutr
There is a grill that opens and closes inside the torpedo, but I know that it is for torpedo cooling. It also writes in the booklet. So, does it blow out air from the ventilation in the middle?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = pusutr] There is a grill that opens and closes inside the torpedo, but I know that it is for torpedo cooling. It also writes in the booklet. So, does it blow out air from the ventilation in the middle?
[/ QUOTE]

I never checked, brother, if I have time to look at the evening Smile
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
pusutr
By the way, as a 308 user, we only have 2 in the forum. :)

Also, when driving with 80-100, does the wind noise make noise in your vehicle even if the window is slightly open. As far as I learned, the fabrication error and previously services changed the wicks. Previous users of my vehicle were not interested. Since my car is not guaranteed, I think the service is not concerned. Do you think the windshield spoiler will sound silent? What is the situation in you?

08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
sonerkyl
I am such a disturbing voice teacher. the windbreaker would be fine. I have it on my mind but slowly I have made aux for now and got a gear knob. inspection - spare key - vehicle maintenance etc. I have to wait financially. Smile
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
pusutr
Thank you bro.
I look forward to their review of the perfume place and the blowing of the grill in the middle :)
08.05.2020 20:39 # 8
uzunca961
[QUOTE = pusutr] Thank you bro
I look forward to their review of the perfume place and the blowing of the grill in the middle :)
[/ QUOTE]

Look at the pictures below. As you said in the middle ventilation, the perfume place is right. But there is a situation like this is yours this way or normal ventilation. I think they produced it until the 2010 or 2011 model and then they left it. You know, the moderate ventilation is also in rcz. As far as I read in a forum, there was someone who smelled liquid from the outside and injected it into the part that came out. But instead of the original one, you have to replace it with a new fragrance liquid.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 9
uzunca961
[QUOTE = pusutr] By the way, as of 308 users in the forum, we only have 2. :)

Also, when driving with 80-100, does the wind noise make noise in your vehicle even if the window is slightly open. As far as I learned, the fabrication error and previously services changed the wicks. Previous users of my vehicle were not interested. Since my car is not guaranteed, I think the service is not concerned. Do you think the windshield spoiler will sound silent? What is the situation in you?

[/ QUOTE]

By the way, I have 308 for now, brother :)

08.05.2020 20:39 # 10
pusutr
@ my brother; I don't have a tulip icon title. Same with other vents. There are on-off and forward button like others. As you said, there may be a syringe event. However, when I check it carefully, a hole appears.
We can expect guidance from friends who know who practice. Let's not break the grill where we stopped :)

On the other hand, when I look at the chassis number of the servicebox, it looks like a place for the perfume charge.
But the grids in me like those in picture 1. There is no charge as in picture 5.

pusut is 2017-11-22 09:23:52
08.05.2020 20:39 # 11
pusutr
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = pusutr] By the way, we have only 2 users in the forum as 308 users. :)

[/ QUOTE]

Let's see we have 3. Does not increase LOL

(May Allah grant us all trouble-free rides, parks, maneuvers, etc.)
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 20:39 # 12
uzunca961
[QUOTE = pusutr] @ Uzunca961 brother; I don't have a tulip icon title. Same with other vents. There are on-off and forward button like others. As you said, there may be a syringe event. However, when I check it carefully, a hole appears.
We can expect guidance from friends who know who practice. Let's not break the grill where we stopped :)

On the other hand, when I look at the chassis number of the servicebox, it looks like a place for the perfume charge.
But the grids in me like those in picture 1. There is no charge as in picture 5.

[/ QUOTE]

Ok brother, as you said, if you don't have that kind of ventilation, there is no perfume. That's why you need to change that ventilation. You can check how much servicebox it costs. but I don't think it would change my value.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 13
uzunca961
Let's hope brother is unpunished. LOL

[QUOTE = pusutr] [QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = pusutr] By the way, we only have 2 posts in the forum as 308 users. :)

[/ QUOTE]

Let's see we have 3. Does not increase LOL

(May Allah grant us all trouble-free rides, parks, maneuvers, etc.)
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 20:39 # 14
pusutr
[QUOTE = uzunca961]

[/ QUOTE]
Exactly. Yesterday I accidentally passed in red. I hope there will be no punishment LOL
08.05.2020 20:39 # 15
uzunca961
[QUOTE = is pusut] [QUOTE = uzunca961]

[/ QUOTE]
Exactly. Yesterday I accidentally passed in red. I hope there will be no punishment LOL
[/ QUOTE]

For a while I passed, but it did not come and there were eds like pumpkin on the main street LOL
08.05.2020 20:39 # 16
KILIC
I am currently in the mean of getting 308. 2012 I found an acess in 68 thousand. Is there somewhere you can say be careful SWORD 2017-11-22 11:56:43
08.05.2020 20:39 # 17
pusutr
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] I am in the mean of getting 308 right now. 2012 I found an acess in 68 thousand. Is there somewhere you can say be careful [/ QUOTE]
I have the same.
When buying, I first checked all the brake discs.
I got behind the wheel and checked the airbags. I paid attention to the malfunction lights.
I opened the bonnet and listened to the engine thoroughly. In case of oil leakage. I also looked at him if he cleaned the engine or not. I don't like clean engines. However, if there is an oil leak, you cannot understand. I checked the battery carefully whether there are any fuse cables, etc. regularly, I checked the condition of the wheels, and checked the depth and cracks. I carefully checked the curvature, scratches, etc. on the bodywork. Finally, I took a picture of the license, and also made an interrogation in the evening, MTV and damage inquiry. I examined the last examination paper, which defects are slight from the examination, etc. Then I took it to the expertise.

There was only one thing I skipped, and I didn't check the windows. My windshield has changed and the rest is original. Look for the peugeot icon on all windows.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 18
KILIC
[QUOTE = pusutr] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] I am currently in the area of 308 reception. 2012 I found an acess in 68 thousand. Is there somewhere you can say be careful [/ QUOTE]
I have the same.
When buying, I first checked all the brake discs.
I got behind the wheel and checked the airbags. I paid attention to the malfunction lights.
I opened the bonnet and listened to the engine thoroughly. In case of oil leakage. I also looked at him if he cleaned the engine or not. I don't like clean engines. However, if there is an oil leak, you cannot understand. I checked the battery carefully whether there are any fuse cables, etc. regularly, I checked the condition of the wheels, and checked the depth and cracks. I carefully checked the curvature, scratches, etc. on the bodywork. Finally, I took a picture of the license, and also made an interrogation in the evening, MTV and damage inquiry. I examined the last examination paper, which defects are slight from the examination, etc. Then I took it to the expertise.

There was only one thing I skipped, and I didn't check the windows. My windshield has changed and the rest is original. Look for the peugeot icon on all windows.
[/ QUOTE]

As if it didn't happen, sir. I am at antep in the vehicle elazig. a friend of mine put it in there now. They said there was a transaction in the trunk pool, so as I gave up
08.05.2020 20:39 # 19
pusutr
For example, I do not buy a car from another city. I don't have that much courage.
For example, I do not buy a vehicle from a person whose place of residence is not certain or from a dealer.
But they got 206 from Istanbul and my mouth remained open.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 20
KILIC
I swear I sent an exporter through a friend. There was playing in the spare wheel pool. the seller never says them. so I gave up on the expert money, which I gave up.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”