Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

308 1.6 vti blue smoke camshaft timing engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (2008-2013)
13.08.2022 10:56 # 1
Mido5756
Selamlar arkadaşlar.
1 ay kadar önce aracımın 160 bin bakımını yaptırdım 1 adet bobin delphi marka
külbitör kapak contası ve eksantrik zamanlama motorunun contası değişti.
eksantrik zamanlama motorunu çıkaran çırak onla biraz oynadı üzerindeki mili ileri geri hareket ettirdi. o gün bakımdan çıkarken mavi duman gördüm ancak arkadan tofaş geçtiği için pek umursamadım ondan geldiğini düşündüm. bugün gaz ayarı yapılırken mavi duman attığını gördüm. beynimden vurulmuşa döndüm. motorda hafiften cırcır böceği gibi bir ses geliyor. 4. viteste çıktığım rampayı 2. vites ile cıkıyorum. lütfen tecrübeli arkadaşların yardımını tavsiyesini bekliyorum. eksantrik zamanlama motoru takılırken olduğu gibi takılmadı sente problemi yaşatıyor olabilir mi sorunun kaynağı sente ayarı ile çözülür mü, yoksa eksantrik zaman motoru değişmelimi onun da ayrıca bir ayarı var mı takılırken dikkat edilmesi gereken?

13.08.2022 11:35 # 2
Mido5756
by the way 1. O2 sensor gives error, I think it's probably because it burns oil I don't think O2 sensor triggers oil burning, I still thought I'd write it, after all, it's not clear where this is Peugeot from where it will give, I am urgently waiting for advice and solution messages from those who have mastery knowledge about the subject, thank you in advance..
14.08.2022 11:11 # 3
Mido5756
Doesn't anyone have information about the subject??
I think the eccentric timer setting, which has the documents of the vti engine in his hand, needs to be adjusted because the apprentice played with the timer setting and installed it and after that day it started to emit blue smoke. and friends who have documents in their hands, please help us or we will eat the engine by riding like this, our car has been lying for months, we said let's get it serviced, damn it.

friends have a safe day
20.08.2022 11:43 # 4
oktan24
Hello sir, I own a 308 vti with gasoline at 158k
I also struggled with the problems you mentioned
I think your catalytic converter is scattered and broken pieces are making noise, the car can't breathe easily, so the traction is low
I had it done last month and I smoke outflow is back to normal

28.08.2022 19:18 # 5
oktan24
By the way, I came across a video on YouTube
It is mentioned that the blue smoke is fixed by replacing the pcv valve
Has anyone tried it before?
01.09.2022 11:20 # 6
Mido5756
I thought about the pcv valve myself, thank you very much for your interest in your answer along with the valve tyres, brother God be with you.
I will try it as soon as possible and give my comments.
03.09.2022 15:25 # 7
Trx87
Hi guys,
I have a similar problem. 2011 308 1.6 vti 168.000km
The engine emits smoke when it is fully warmed up and when it is idling for a long time (3-5 minutes) (I can't quite figure out whether it's white or blue). .
There is no warning of proper idling failure, no oil and water reduction, no loss of power as compression. Comments of our masters; The valve tires are leaking oil from the rings, the catalyst, gasket, injector etc. will have the entire car overhauled. I couldn't see that two different masters could make the same diagnosis, what an engineSmile (I'm not looking at this engine, why did you buy a peugeot 308 etc.) comments I don't count)

Relating to the PCV valve: I took it apart and there is no torn hole in the rubber membrane, but I wonder if this part loses its feature after a while?
04.09.2022 12:41 # 8
oktan24
I want to try and change it, but I asked a few of the parts, they didn't have it
If you can provide it, can you provide the part code?
06.09.2022 11:38 # 9
Trx87
Partners sell it with the complete rocker cover, most of them don't know this part

TRY 105.01 35%OFF | New PCV valve cover repair kit with valve cover membrane for Peugeot 207 EP6 VTI Citroen MINI Cooper N12 N16

I would say you should also search this site for price-compatibility.
06.09.2022 15:30 # 10
oktan24
Yes, it is sold completely as you said, I ordered one, I will try it when it comes from aliexpress.
14.09.2022 18:35 # 11
Mido5756
hello friends

it is difficult to find this product in parts dealers, I couldn't find it in Kahramanmaraş, even some heard it first from me, I couldn't find the part on the internet either, I ordered
pcv valve 27/09 I will try and share my comments in the future
that I ordered this is the link. I read the comments of the equivalent products one by one and ordered from this link, although the price was higher than the others, the reason why I ordered from here was that all users gave 5 stars and there were no negative comments about the product, I paid 270 TL for your information, including tax and shipping.

With the pcv change, I hope the problem will be solved or else valve tires are next for me.
24.09.2022 12:19 # 12
oktan24
The part reached me, I changed it myself, I did not have the opportunity to use it, I will share my impressions
25.09.2022 23:39 # 13
Trx87
I'm looking forward to your impressions :) I hope you will benefit, really annoying situations.
27.09.2022 20:11 # 14
oktan24
Let me share my impressions of 2 days blue smoke has been cut by 90%.
The vehicle seems to breathe more easily

04.10.2022 02:01 # 15
Mido5756
I received it on September 16. I couldn't see any problem in the part on it, I still changed it, but unfortunately I could not get a positive result, the blue smoke continues, there is no other choice but to change the valve tires for the moment. I also found the camshaft motor, I'll try that too. but I don't know if the cam motor is a disassembled part or if it requires fine tuning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”