Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 XT Sensor Windshield Replacement Recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:30 # 1
okan77
Hello friends

As a result of an unfortunate accident yesterday, the windshield of my car cracked. Anatolian side or European side
I can ask you for the suggestions of the Master I can install the original sensor glass without any problem.

Can the gel / pad change for the sensor be done by the master during the glass mounting phase?

Can I get up-to-date information from friends who have happened or made changes before.

Thank you for your interest...

08.05.2020 20:30 # 2
KILIC
I definitely and definitely recommend you to go to the service. Get 200 more but be solid. In the past weeks, a starch was happening to a friend. the sensor did not work after replacing the glass. and he couldn't find the solution where he got the glass. so I recommend service.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 3
okan77
Thank you very much for your help ... Is there a reliable service in Istanbul?
I found the original glass, I did not get it, the master is important .. Also the glass is separate from the glass and the master comes to head with the authorized service fee almost ...
08.05.2020 20:30 # 4
sonerkyl
Just as the brother, the authorized service is the most beautiful, but it will ensure the operation of the sensor, which plugs in a good auto glass shop. If everything is ok, you will give your money. Of course, it will be difficult to find a good auto glazier.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = okan77] Thank you very much for your help ... Is there a reliable service in Istanbul?
I found the original glass, I did not get it, the master is important .. Also the glass is separate from the glass and the master comes to head with the authorized service fee almost ...
[/ QUOTE]

Well, I do not know about it. I am a very foreigner of Istanbul :) I hope you will find a proper glass shop.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 6
okan77
The research I have done up to this time does not have original glass, and the master to wear is a different problem.
authorized service price 1474 TL + 200 TL workmanship + VAT ...

There is no glass in hand, and it is said that it will come in 23 days.

Look at your glass as your eyes :)
08.05.2020 20:30 # 7
sonerkyl
service is quite a big brother.

08.05.2020 20:30 # 8
okan77
Bekir Bey, I met, he said that they are not buying or selling glass anymore because it is broken and there is a problem in the cargo.

I guess the only remedy is the glazier, the glazier, which is the company that walks around and gets me dressed ... :)

08.05.2020 20:30 # 9
KILIC
[QUOTE = okan77] The research I have done up to this time does not have an original glass and the master to wear is a different problem.
authorized service price 1474 TL + 200 TL workmanship + VAT ...

There is no glass in hand, and it is said that it will come in 23 days.

Look at your glass as your eyes :)
[/ QUOTE]

Due to the full rain of last week, stocks may have melted and turned this into opportunism.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 10
Ibrahim0675
407 car sub-industry glass was installed in my car, the sensors are working out of proportion, the day is burning, sometimes it ends, it must be absolutely original, the wall thickness of the glass gives the illusion of the perception of the sensors
08.05.2020 20:30 # 11
crazysado
I have 206 xt windshield has changed with the olimpia brand glass because there is a crack before, I use the headlight and rain sensor without any problems.
08.05.2020 20:30 # 12
Antiseptiq
If there is a cascoon, it meets the original glass for free, my glass has cracked twice, in both of them, the casco has been replaced free of charge in the service, the service does not guarantee the sensor, because the gel inside is deformed when the sensor is disassembled, when it is attached to the new glass, the air remains inside, it does not stick completely ... vs for your knowledge.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”