Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 WHEEL RANGE ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 14:13 # 1
fatih1903
Hello friends, I think 307s have 4 * 108 wheel bolts, but for some rims, I can fit both 4 * 100 and 4 * 108. I can also install 4 * 100 wheels according to him.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 2
Guests
I do not know if it will affect the difference between 4 bijons or both.

Let's talk about your wheels specially :)
08.05.2020 14:13 # 3
fatih1903
okrah let's talk walla but let's talk until saturday i will give it to swap the rims swap the news :) what do you say so i look 4x 100 does not matter i think you need some detailed information help help ... :)
08.05.2020 14:13 # 4
Guests
swap, stop ya give me pmye cvp :)
08.05.2020 14:13 # 5
the_beKKo
The stud spacing for the 307s is 4.108 and I think the meat value should be 25.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 6
EminONAL
I want to convey the importance of the offset issue on the rim with a quote.
"The automakers adjust the offset, dimensions and tire dimensions of the wheels as a result of their engineering calculations, of course; a problem such as the car being loaded / unloaded, when the steering wheel is fully straight or fully turned, on a straight / twisty road, when entering a pit, briefly in any case. and all the elements (tie rods, bearings, etc.) have a maximum lifetime. For a vehicle that comes to replace the rims, of course, the tire-treaders use these engineering calculations to help with aesthetic purposes instead of reaching a conclusion, and they will do technical assistance, it is not beyond determining whether the new rim to be mounted by mistake will rub against the caliper or the fender.
At this point, I think the job falls on the vehicle owner; If he is really curious, if he is doing the modification not only to make the car look better but to have more successful technical values, he should investigate his factory's wheels before changing the wheel, he should consciously take this job by making calculations on how he can maintain the offset value. Even if the rim with the value is not available, the vehicle can be minimized by selecting close values. So far, the wheel-tire change many of us have friends that do business only with the recommendation of jantç, "to rub" We have received purchase the model that we like enough seeing any wheels. Of course, it would be unwarranted to blame the rim on this subject, they are traded in the end result, if they say to the incoming customer "we don't have rims for your vehicle", they will not make money. It is possible to find almost all the rim model information and technical specifications on the websites of international rim manufacturers.

Let's explain this with an example:

The original wheel size of our car is 6X14 "and the offset is + 35mm.
Let the distance between the original wheel-tire of the car and the fender (fender clearance *) be X. Let the gap between the rim-tire and caliper be Y.

If the rim we intend to buy is of a larger size than the original of 7.5 ", 8", there is a possibility of rubbing the inner caliper or the outer fender even if the offset is the same as the original. As for the reason:

If we want to install 8 "wide wheels when the width of our original wheel is 6", the new-rim tire pair will remain exactly 1 "compared to the original. In the original, Fender Clearance * will probably be less than 1" in the space we call, or if the car is lowered. rubbing will be in question.
If an offset value (+ 45mm offset) with the same width, but a larger offset wheel is tried instead of an offset value of + 35mm, the wheel-tire will enter the fender, but this time, the caliper of the part of the wheel inside, etc. It may be in contact with the elements. In short, if we try to preserve the value of X, we are less likely to reduce Y, if we try to maintain the value of X,

Because of this, instead of calculating them finely, the rim-tire manufacturers know what size rim can enter the mudguards of the vehicles on the market and recommend you directly when you go. As far as I can see, they handle the offset issue with the method of trial and error. After installing the rim, they can flex the vehicle and turn the steering wheel fully to check for rubbing.
Of course, using rims close to the original offset value does not mean much to them because this is an event that can occur in extreme cases or affect the life of various parts of the vehicle .. "
"ALINTIDIR"
08.05.2020 14:13 # 7
IsmailAtes
The bolt spacing of the 307s is 4x108.
Mentioned 4x100 and 4x108 matching wheels are double appliations. There are 8 wheel bolts on these rims. 4 are needed.
08.05.2020 14:13 # 8
fatih1903
Thanks for the friends information, in short, we will use 4 * 108 which is healthy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”