Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 UNABLE TO BUY?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
27.04.2021 11:45 # 1
karadaq
Now I have a hitler motor polo classic, I had to buy an urgent car when the baby was born, and luckily, it did not upset me at all. The last time I came across 307 I got on the XT model was sanroof vs. It seemed very bright and spacious to me, I can say that its price and equipment made me cool from golf. Now my question is there is a prejudice against pejoya. I want to buy a 307 1.6 xt package, but I get comments such as contamination, unacceptable. I am one of those who think it is a neglected car rather than a bad car. What are the parts availability and prices, fuel consumption and durability of the 1.6 engine? Small things happen. How old is the car, of course, but what are the problems with this 307 xt package? For example, do you have a lot of fat burning / reduction complaints 307 1.6 owner friends? Thank you in advance, I wish you an accident-free day
28.04.2021 13:30 # 2
muzzy35
In fact, you gave your own answer, the old car will have problems over time, it is not endless, but if it does not change in time, the troubled part can break the other solid ones. For this reason, if you are lucky, if you find a well-maintained vehicle, you can easily drive your vehicle with regular maintenance and end-of-life parts replacement regardless of the model.
28.04.2021 21:17 # 3
Bb559
I have been a user of 307 1.6 for 6 years, I bought it at 58 thousand km, I have not stayed on the road at 138 thousand km, I have encountered battery depletion in this process and now I have only maintained, except the pressure wants to change, I did not see that the changed oil is in a bad condition even after 10 thousand maintenance, chronic problems, if the gas is connected in the vehicle It gives dirty fuel warning and the noise in the rear suspension pits can be solved with small costs, I recommend not to tamper with the evening of electricity. There are 3 for the family now 307 xt xr all 110 of 1.6, of course, not every vehicle is the same, its history is important. Bb559 2021-04-28 21:18:55
28.04.2021 23:49 # 4
edmar0707
For 4 and a half years, I have 1.6 hdi 110 make-up user 167 bidet I bought 220 thousand well-maintained now, if you buy it without an accident, every vehicle is good, if you buy LPG li, make a good tuning diesel, it is important to have no water in the engine brain, it can enter from the windshield grille. I heard that the pump can easily deteriorate from oil leaks or water, if the rear wedges make noise
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”