Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 307
20.10.2021 19:49 # 1
Jrokan
Hello everyone, I have a 307 automatic 1.6 vehicle, it's been 4 months since I bought it, but I can't leave the forum Smile 3 days ago, my vehicle's temperature turned red. I took it directly to the industry and had it replaced with the original one because the thermostat did not open. I beg your pardon, but I am ignorant of automobiles and there are not many people who will ask so, my friend, my friend. At least for the peugeot, I got stuck in the city traffic after work today and the temperature saw 100's. When I got home, I turned off the ignition and the fan was running while I was smoking a cigarette at the beginning of the vehicle. Is this temperature value normal? Or should I say that you did it when you were just leaving the industry, but it didn't improve? It's between 87 and 90 on the highway.
21.10.2021 20:42 # 2
Kadirato
Hello, I own a 206, the temperature of my city vehicle is generally 90 and 1 above the line.
23.10.2021 07:45 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
Temperature problem is a very comprehensive problem. Of course, thermostat failure or water pump failure etc. will show itself. But as I said at the beginning, the cooling system is a comprehensive issue.
First, if there is antifreeze in the coolant, see if When did it change and which feature is suitable for your vehicle? How clean was the coolant and then my tap water was used continuously. If the water from the rust was like slime, we cannot expect this water to circulate properly. Does it do its job and allow water to pass easily.
Then, when the vehicle reaches how many degrees under normal conditions, the fan should turn on. Does your vehicle turn on the fan at those degrees. If it does not, the control relay bitron brain should be controlled.
Is the radiator channels clean? How much water do these channels take? If they are clogged due to dirt, they cannot cool the water fast enough. When does it turn on.
Can the water pump create enough water pressure. If the water is like mud or one or more of the wings of the water pump are broken, bending and twisting causes overheating problems.
So in a short summary. I tried to write, although there are many details that I haven't mentioned. Each of them should be complete so that you and your vehicle will be comfortable with the cooling system. You need to look at the temperature as a whole, for example, if all the parts are new, but if the water is like mud, you will definitely have trouble in the long run. div>

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”