Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 SW Angel Sonar and 206 Fog Light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
Akifff
I shared it with pictures under other topics. But I have seen that there is a great interest especially in fog lights. I wanted to give some support to those who want to share what I know and see. There is not much to say about the installation of the sonar headlights, we already see them in the pictures. As a user, I am very pleased so far, it is a functional headlight that changes the appearance of the car completely. The only downside is that it is not compatible with the headlight adjustment system, at least mine is not so maybe I do not know the connections are not complete ,,, in short, if you want to change your headlights, they say a lot of money to zero, Ankara has even called the star 250 in its solid second hand, ultimately second hand, You can find these headlights around 300 TL ... Now let's come to the fog lights; I got the fog lights from ankara star industry as a sub-industry from 30 TL. The first point is to determine the location of the fog lights. I did not do this, but if you have a good master, it can. After the bumper was removed, he stuck the fog lights from the back of the bumper to the bumper to find the place where the surface of the fog lamp and the bumper were parallel. it must be difficult to do this from the outside. We have determined the location of the fog, now the important part is the cutting process. For this, it is best to take a mold of fog lights on the cardboard. Put the fog lights on the cardboard as below picture, draw the edges and cut the middle. It is difficult to do it by putting the headlight on the measurement, but it is easier to determine the distance from the symmetrical points by placing the cardboard on the bumper (I could not take a picture while doing this, because the camera was not next to me). We measured the measurement of the most extreme point and its perpendicular distance to the top point, so we made the exact symmetry to the other side with the same dimensions ,,, cutting is also very important, they usually use decoupage for this work, just make sure that the cutting edge of the decoupage is thin, otherwise the bumper is round the edges may not be completely straight. (a thin tip was used when cutting mine, if you look carefully, the skewers are obvious, unfortunately) We screwed the headlights from end to end with the iron rod to fasten the fog lights, also we cut the original feet of the fog head as well because it does not fit with it, inside the bumper with strong silicone from these cut feet. We glued it to the side. (strong silicone turns black and doesn't leave it easy) One last thing, after installing the fog lights, the right side of the bumper does not sit? If you say why, the water canister at the back corresponds to the fog light. But the solution is simple, we unscrew the water canister and turn it back in front of it, screw it from the place of the screw to the metal plates on the chassis under the headlight, the only problem is that the water filling hose stays short and does not catch up to the top of the engine, so I took it with another hose from the junkyard to solve it, There is no problem at the moment;))) I tried to explain all the stages I know, if it has been long, do not look at my fault, I can give every tulle help if any question. Thanks :)))
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Haksen016
Let's say good work has been changed, the shape of the health tool has changed.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
fexzi
nice integrated vehicles are my only advice, make the under bumper attachment absolutely black, use it on nice days.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
Guests
very useful comments thanks & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
metin
the water canister event is very important. good job. It would be better if the fog light had a bar around it to hide the errors while cutting it, but I think there is no such part of these fog.
& nbsp;
I saw the ones in fiat marea, or maybe an alternative to the friends who will do it.
& nbsp;
Example of fiat marea fog light in terms of slatted,
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
also sonar The nickel plated fog lights are very grin because they have a black base. I recommend you to immediately paint the cover inside black. I did some work on paint as an example.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
Akifff
[QUOTE = text] water canister event is very important. good job. It would be better if the fog light had a bar around it to hide the errors while cutting it, but I think there is no such part of these fog.
& nbsp;
If I saw the fiat marea, you can be an alternative to the friends who will make it, maybe it will be useful for you.
& nbsp;
example of fiat marea fog light in terms of slatted,
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
also sonars The nickel plated fog lights are very grin because they have a black base. I recommend you to immediately paint the cover inside black. I did some work on paint as an example.
& nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]

Suggestion As you said before, it definitely comes to life as soon as it is done even in paint, I'm going to work on it;) & nbsp;

It is definitely better if the one with the lath fits, because the cut very precise operation, very difficult to make one to one. and a little & nbsp; two small jobs will be done in the bonnet so I did not handle it, I will replace them because it is broken, it will be more pleasant if I do a bidet polish ,,, & nbsp;

The top of these sonars is empty in the shape of an eyebrow, I will try to make a eyebrow from the led here. & Nbsp; If it looks beautiful, share your photos & nbsp; R:))
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
Guests
If the fog of the marinae is used, it will be more original.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
Guests
nice work & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Akifff
there is a small advantage that these sides are nickel-plated, since it reflects to the side, it acts as a bend lightening on turns, the new verson do the same by putting two in some cars.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
SZKR
We were waiting for this, many thanks for the details. Also, marea mists do not look bad at all, it makes us say .. :)
08.05.2020 16:19 # 11
Guests
friends who want 307 fog lights but don't want to puncture bumper, i suggest you honda jdm fog war you can wear them without the same cutting mower as your blinds corner. / DIV> it's also nice to work well into your hands ....
08.05.2020 16:19 # 12
badcombatant
The subject is a little old but I have been looking for the subject since I have been interested in wearing fog lights for this 307. I have noticed the subject now. Nice work but I found a new idea.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 13
Akifff
If I had seen it before, I would try Marea's mists first :)) I do not know if it fits or not, but if it does, it will be more pleasant;))
08.05.2020 16:19 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = Akifff] If I had seen it before, I would try Marea's mists first :)) I don't know if it fits or not, but if it does, it will look more beautiful;)) [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
but it's in the following case. Since the fog in the marea is a little bit inside, I remembered the wiper water tank you mentioned. If the 206 mists even fit hard, marea mists never sit. so it is also necessary to set up a smaller water tank.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 15
Akifff
yes you are right, it may also be a problem ,, bide these fog lights should be parallel to the bumper so when it is applied to different bumper it seems to me as if looking to the right or left, i could not be sure
08.05.2020 16:19 # 16
Guests
yakışmış ..
08.05.2020 16:19 # 17
individual
Hello,
is obviously very good.
& nbsp;
I also see this application in foreign forums, but you wrote the assembly phase in detail.
first of all thanks. < / DIV>
& nbsp;
let me come to my question;
I want to do the same application but I will not use it as a fog light.
I wonder how the road is illuminated from inside the vehicle. (more precisely where the road is lit up)
You also said that the wiper water tank will be revised.
I do not want to handle my wiper tank.
(extra pump will come because headlight washing will be done, so it will work for the tank to turn)
& nbsp;
, therefore, can not be done without revising the warehouse at all? there is no way
& nbsp;
thanks
"Smile"
& nbsp;
individual 2011-11-16 18:14:46
08.05.2020 16:19 # 18
okan4037
I had it built too, but I sold my car .. we're behind the fog light & nbsp; we filed we cut & nbsp; He was saved in that way ... I will do the same application in 307 cc replacement. It is nice. I have a picture on the sold advertisement. -xt-Triptronik-sequential-system-lPG / details / Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”