Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 SUMMER TIRE SELECTION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 20:47 # 1
sosyolog_56
GOOD FORUMS FOR EVERYONE. I THINK TO GET 4 SUMMER TIRES FOR MY 307 VEHICLES 195 65 R15 91H. I HAVE BEEN BETWEEN 3 BRANDS, SO MUCH SOFT TIRES WILL BE BETTER THAN HARDNESS SUSPENSION. GOODYEAR EFFİGRİP PERFORMANCE- KUMHO ECOWING KH27- HANKOOK KİNERGY ECO2. I HAVE BEEN BETWEEN THREE THREE WILL THERE HAVE INFORMATION THAT USES THE HANDLE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION OR CAN I HAVE ANOTHER BRAND RECOMMENDATION. TŞKLER. GOOD FORUMS.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 2
sonerkyl
brother, first of all I would like to remind you to write in capital letters is forbidden as per the forum rules. When it comes to tires Goodyear nice but certainly not my brother get turkey production. then you will regret it. Kumho, on the other hand, states that he experienced hardness and loss of performance in a short time, but it is still necessary to look good. Hankook I recommend you to head to the ventus prime 3 series in this series. I just bought my brother, sizes are a little big, 205/55/16 came today with a price of 205 TL, cargo coupons and money points etc. Let's see how the performance. Consumption values fuel consumption c water aquaplaning a lot of people were released in 2016. The users in the international forums are satisfied, I have not seen any complaints, let's look at this series, and I will be glad.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 3
sosyolog_56
Hodja, I will pay attention to the big letter from now on. We can understand the Goodyear tire on the turkey uretimde how my olmadýgýný. I was also attracted to the label values of Kumho, and while I was just looking at it, I saw the bridgeston ep150 ecopia model with the label value b b. I couldn't find many user comments alone.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 4
sosyolog_56
my teacher also has a contipremium contact 5 model with a discount on hb. It comes at a price like 197 TL with points etc. I had it in our asthma, but maybe I know that the road maybe burst at least 4-5 times by chance.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 5
sonerkyl
EGP series in the 16-inch Goodyear also had 4 channels 3 channels 3 channels turkey production was subject to 15-inch tires did anyone complain much research do you have in this case obviously the tires. Bridgestone tires are nice, but they are not a comfort-oriented tire because they have a very hard structure. If goodyear is nice in price and it is overseas production, you can get it. If you are looking for comfort, bridgestone may be at the top of the list. I would rate your list as follows.

2-hankook ventus prime 3 (knergy eco series hardly heard positive reviews)
3-kumho kh27 ecowing
08.05.2020 20:47 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = sociologist_56] Sir, I will watch out for the big letter from now on. We can understand the Goodyear tire on the turkey uretimde how my olmadýgýný. I was also attracted to the label values of Kumho, and while I was just looking at it, I saw the bridgeston ep150 ecopia model with the label value b b. I couldn't find many user comments alone. [/ QUOTE]

select by looking at the tag values. tire performance changes in every size. While looking for a tire, I looked at Kumho because the label values are better and I bought a fortune. frankly, frankly.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 7
sosyolog_56
My teacher then we can say that the tires with 4 channels are more useful and robust. Goodyear price is 30 TL more expensive than other hankook kumho bridgston. I found it on a site for 198 TL, but only 1 left.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 8
ibrahimbulbul
Hello there,
I'm researching a tire for my 307 1.6 HDI 110 2006 model car. I had used michelin before, I was very pleased, now I have a hankook tire in my car. My tire size is 205/55/16.

It satisfies in terms of fuel, but since the tire is the year 2014, I can not say very well in terms of comfort, braking and handling.

I am open to your comments in the tire in the link;

Can you share a link for the hankook tire you bought for 205 TL?

Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 9
senalcay
I recommend Continental premium contact 5. Label values Wet brake: A Fuel: C
It is a very soft, comfortable and balanced tire.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ibrahimbulbul] Hello,
I'm researching a tire for my 307 1.6 HDI 110 2006 model car. I had used michelin before, I was very pleased, now I have a hankook tire in my car. My tire size is 205/55/16.

It satisfies in terms of fuel, but since the tire is the year 2014, I can not say very well in terms of comfort, braking and handling.

I am open to your comments in the tire in the link;

Can you share a link for the hankook tire you bought for 205 TL?

Thanks in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

unfortunately my teacher finished the stocks from n11.com.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 11
ibrahimbulbul
I bought the tire I mentioned, the difference in comfort in my car was noticed directly, the braking distance and road holding on wet ground is fine. I recommend it to friends looking for tires.
08.05.2020 20:47 # 12
sosyolog_56
I bought falken ziex model. soft tire and silent tire but I haven't tested braking on wet ground yet. tag values are also good. ac- 68 db. The price can be called fp product. the number came to 145 pounds. 195 65 r15. 91V
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”