Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 Mirror Bottom and rope neon

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
My_Blane
I am thinking of installing under mirror mirror eagle eye and rope neon on my 2004 model 307sw vehicle.
I am thinking of getting the under mirror lighting from the ceiling lamp, but I would be glad if you help her relay or line pass nearest :)
I want to make ip neons on every door and console, I want it to be powered when the headlights turn on due to the automatic headlight feature, but if there is no relay or where I can get it, I will go into the headlight installation :)
thank you in advance
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
sonerkyl
firstly welcome. In the forum, there are those who make mirror and rope neon. If you do some research, you can find topics.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
My_Blane
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] firstly welcome. In the forum, there are those who make mirror and rope neon. If you do some research, you can find the topics. [/ QUOTE]

pictures always break out
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = My_Blane] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] is primarily welcome. In the forum, there are those who make mirror and rope neon. If you do some research, you can find the topics. [/ QUOTE]

pictures always break out
[/ QUOTE]

I understood my teacher, we have ALLEX in the forum, he made a more detailed explanation, but I could not find it.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
Gokcesel
I have no idea how the neon lamp is made, but you are feeding the LED under the mirror from the ceiling lamp. You need to lower the cable from the ceiling to the right post and pass it through the door bellows. Tonight I will open the subject if I can find the time to mount the led in the left mirror.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”