Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 headlight cleaning-angel led change

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
impact
My headlights were steaming and matte inside. I wanted to work for a long time and finally I had the opportunity to open my headlights. When I opened it, I said I would turn the rings from white to yellow. In order to remove the headlights, I had to remove the bumper first, I removed the fender hoods and unscrewed them, then I removed the louver screws and pulled them hard. The bumper fell slightly below. I read it, but we did it without any operation, and we cut the tape silicone-style material comfortably by opening it (if it is forced, hot water will make sense, I think) the situation had been moss after the situation was bad, but I started to clean it. I applied the lime remover to the black floor and glass with a brush, it was very successful, then I covered it with silicone, and I turned the headlights and even the slots with the parking leds, leaving two of them from the air vents. hooked. I did not get my speed and as in the link http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13780&title=lpg-de-benzin-ibresi-dmesi-sunu-ucuz-zm petrol hand but I did not know why. this turned out.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
ssertbakan
Clean is believer "Clap"
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
fexzi
I wish you could use warm white led with high wattage and warm up the image to be more prominent. get working.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
impact
"Smile" [QUOTE = fexzi] I wish you would use warm white led with high wattage and highlight the image even more. .

have a nice work in your hand.
[/ QUOTE]
we'll take it again & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:01 # 5
SZKR
ooo looks nice ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:01 # 6
koliva
Wow, it's so beautiful. Better than the new one & nbsp; "Smile" Health in your hand.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 7
datelk
Guys, the dipped beam is not lit, I wonder how it can be changed.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 8
fatihgg
Wow, the friends have been perfect.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 9
impact
& nbsp; [QUOTE = fatihgg] Vaayy, the friend has been perfect. div> thank you my brother & nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; there is a lot of talent in my family But if your path falls to Izmir, I will definitely wait and try to work like my own car ..
08.05.2020 17:01 # 10
fatihgg
[QUOTE = impact] & nbsp; [QUOTE = fatihgg] Vaayy, the friend was perfect. [/ QUOTE]
thank you brother & nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; there is little wonder There is no way to Istanbul, my brother, but if your path falls to Izmir, I will definitely wait. I will try like my own car .. God is so beautiful, don't let the accident get into trouble ..
08.05.2020 17:01 # 11
kuantum
I have to clean the headlight too, but I can't open the headlight cover, how can I do?
08.05.2020 17:01 # 12
herry
good health buddy, it looks great .. & nbsp; "Clap"
08.05.2020 17:01 # 13
hsnsnl
My teacher, you are in Izmir, I will have to enter the visa on the stove, and we will send the angels by the way.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 14
Burak
these headlights are great buddy :)
08.05.2020 17:01 # 15
impact
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = quantum] I also need to clean the headlight, but I can't open the headlight cover, how can I do it? peace of mind & nbsp;
Emrah, they are sending you to the news, I am jealous as I see your headlights :)
[/ QUOTE]
brother already, the evil eye was worth, the LEDs broke down, you know, my head threw my head off it will be better if i use stronger leds, it will be better
[QUOTE = herry] good health buddy, it looks great .. & nbsp; & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
thanks ..
< div> [QUOTE = hsnsnl] my teacher is in you, I have to get a visa on the stove, we have to get the angels by the way, when I get the angels empty, we can handle it:) [/ QUOTE]
but on visa Why are you disassembling I entered without disassembling just change the xenon bulb and make it yellow ..
08.05.2020 17:01 # 16
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = impact] [QUOTE = 307 bursa] [QUOTE = quantum] I also need to clean the headlight, but I can't open the headlight cover, how can I do it? [/ QUOTE]
if your hand is not handy no hard work at all & nbsp;: (go Let your head be comfortable in a place that knows your business & nbsp;
I am emrah I am jealous as you see your headlights :)
[/ QUOTE]
I got rid of it, I dismantled all of them, I will use stronger leds, if I have the opportunity, it will be more beautiful. peugeotturkey.com/smileys/smiley32.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Clap "title =" Clap "/> & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
thanks ..
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] you are also in my mind, we will have to enter the visa on the stove and we will have the angels, by the way, when I get the angels empty, we can handle it:) [/ QUOTE]
bro, don't be in trouble z .. but why do you disassemble in visa I entered without disassembling just change the xenon bulb make it yellow ..
[/ QUOTE]
can be room if we change headlights, but it is enough I had a lot of badness in me .. after cleaning, I noticed the image as a lot, is there any difference in the headlights .. I am not very pleased in terms of lighting, will it be corrected after cleaning, will it be improved after cleaning?
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
/ div>
08.05.2020 17:01 # 17
FTH
It's a snake .....
08.05.2020 17:01 # 18
impact
walla doesn't fix it my brother is still bad if we have matte from the outside we'll handle it & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:01 # 19
jiyanxese
I'm jealous like heavenly :)
08.05.2020 17:01 # 20
hsnsnl
Are you using brand as kit and & 8000k as & nbsp; kevin ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”