Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 Goblet Sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
SCREAMN
Good day friends 1.6 hdi have a goblet sound in my car, only the sound happens only on cooler days when I run it when the weather is hot during the day when there is no sound when the air gets cooler in the evening, there is no sound when I run the oil change 1000km but it was before the change there was the sound 5-30 there is total oil inside. Have liquid moly brand benefit. Thank you in advance for the information.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
sonerkyl
When the engine is cold, it is normal to sound it, because the oil in the section where the valves are flowing into the cartel, the first time you hear it, you will hear it because the lean sections are worn. I do not recommend you to put valve cleaner, the sound may increase even more. There are very few people who use this type of products and see the benefits. I do not recommend it highly. If you put 10 km or 40 km of engine oil of this vehicle, the sound will be less. My advice is to have it done in the future without any more expense.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
SCREAMN
In cold weather, the engine does not stop when it gets hot. The sound is hot. There is no sound in the first run.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”