Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 filters

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
muntehaozen
Hi all, I am thinking of installing a performance filter on my car.
Do you think that?
muntehaozen 2011-11-06 18:07:05
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
Guests
Me and sercinho (Sercan) brothers have an Air filter for the Simota Aero Form brand 307. We are very satisfied. Of course, if you come to the gas and hear the noise constantly, the vehicle will start burning too much, but I can easily say that it saves fuel in calm use.

So as a result, I definitely recommend you to have it installed.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
Guests

You can wear a performance filter, but I recommend you to choose from the high quality ones ... It is a separate issue in the lpg case, it has nothing to do with the filter. If the fault light is on, the settings should be checked in the lpg system. width = "20" border = "0" alt = "Laugh" title = "Laugh" /> & nbsp; Do not use it if you go out without making a sound. However, if you press it whenever you want, you will enjoy the sound by hearing the sound ... But it should not be forgotten that the performance filter does not increase the fuel. If you press the same amount of gas on the original filter, the same amount of fuel will be consumed in the same way ...

08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
Guests
this is an excerpt from a real event.
One day one of BMW's engineers in Germany said this.
What we do If we try to make a car as silent as it is, Turkish youths somehow find a way to shout the car.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
muntehaozen
: D It made me laugh, it promises me.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = muntehaozen]: D It made me laugh, this promise.
[/ QUOTE]
man resellers in enrollment at both came to ride turkey geziyormuş.y instantly said they asked their observations on each of BMW shout to geçiyormuş.sonr the turkey rooms have spoken these words, & nbsp; pity weird we are making a silent car yelling ours & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
fexzi
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] this is an excerpt from a real event.
One day one of BMW's engineers in Germany said this.
No matter how quietly we try to make a car, Turkish youngsters somehow find a way to shout the car. src = "smileys / smiley36.gif" border = "0" alt = "Laughter" title = "Laughter" />

seriously, but & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
djchaos
I put it on my car, I am satisfied with the performance of the performance simota kit. The performance is not so good but I think there is a topic in the forum how to clean the forum.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”