Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 emergency

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » 307
02.10.2020 13:14 # 1
ertugrulkara
Hello friends, let me first specify the things I have done with the car and then come to what I live today. I bought the car in October 307 automatic 1.6 2004 model. I had to put the vehicle in gearbox revision in May. The vehicle had the same problems again on the feast of the sacrifice, went to the service again, they said that the gearbox revision was made incorrectly, they said they should do it all over again, they did it and we received it. I did not pay a fee for the second process because I had it guaranteed at the authorized service. The vehicle did not even make a mistake for 2 months. There was no problem. This morning my wife stops in front of the market on her way to work, 2 minutes later she starts it again, but this time she cannot bring the vehicle to d position, but the vehicle shows as n when it should be in half an hour later RND tries all of them this time It does not change in any way, the vehicle does not pass in the manual, and tries again while waiting for the tow truck, the vehicle Pde locks itself. He goes back to the service with his tow truck. What would you suggest if this situation happened to you?
03.10.2020 15:30 # 2
talip206
Sir, the problem is probably in the gear position switch. Sometimes it misses the adjustment, it can be corrected with a simple adjustment, sometimes it can malfunction and needs to be changed.
03.10.2020 22:57 # 3
Kendely
My vehicle had a locking problem in my 307 automatic and I changed the brake seal and it was fixed.I don't know if it is the same problem, but you can change a piece of 60 to 70 TL just above the brake pedal and try it.
05.10.2020 09:33 # 4
ertugrulkara
Hello Friends, it was said that the gear rope is not working, they will change it, they are still waiting in the service, let's see if it is true. but thank you very much, I will ask my master about them. ertugrulkara2020-10-05 09:38:23
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”