Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

307 bulb type H ..?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
gozem
hello Friends, for makeup case 307 ... long short and fog light
How many series is H?
I will order 3 sets of xenon .. I do not want to meet with surprise :)

I GOZÉE 2011-07-26 17:57:53
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
dinoco
mrb dipped beam headlights H7
H7 in main beam
H1 of fog
but you will never have to remove xenon for longer :)). making the selector for 1.2 seconds a night ..
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = dinoco] mrb dipped headlights H7
H7 in main beam
H1 of fog
but you will never have to remove xenon for longer :)). making the selector for 1.2 seconds a night ..
[/ QUOTE] You're Lost, Master No ... We owe it. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
metin
If you don't have a headlamp with lenses, the curses you eat are more dominant than it looks beautiful.
If you buy and install lens headlamps, they are short lenses, longs are halohgens, then you can wear them shortly, but don't load the kelvin up.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
gozem
[QUOTE = dinoco] mrb dipped headlights H7
H7 in main beam

H1 of fog

[/ QUOTE]

You said it right, I gave up the lengths now..Thanks
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
gozem
[QUOTE = text] If you don't have a headlamp with lenses, the swear words you eat will outweigh the look of a nickname.

If you buy and install lens headlamps, they are short lenses, longs are halohgens, then you can wear them shortly, but don't load the kelvin up.
[/ QUOTE]

How many of those who wear xenon lenses, brother or sister, everything is for us;) if necessary, we swear it: D
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = eye] [QUOTE = text] If you don't have a headlamp with lenses, the curses you eat will outweigh the more than it looks beautiful.

[/ QUOTE]

How many of those who wear xenon lenses, brother or sister, everything is for us;) if necessary, we can swallow: D [/ QUOTE]
How did I not understand the lens? Has the lens inside the halogen headlight?
The xenon is dispersed in the halogen headlight, so neither headlight adjustment is made nor shows the way. He also takes the eye of the oncoming person, because you take the man's eye, he goes to heart until he passes by you without seeing anything. sometimes accidents also happen.
The light does not scatter when applied inside the lens. it looks beautiful and adjusts because its cut lines are obvious, and it does not bring any strikes away because it only illuminates the ground.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = I Yoshinaka]
How many of those who wear xenon lenses, brother or sister, everything is for us;) if necessary, we can swallow: D [/ QUOTE]

Here you are close. How beautiful you have written that I can show you as an example in the most beautiful way. That's who think like you I am very sorry that Turkey with its i say. So they exist in this forum. The fact that you do not wear xenon lamps, swear and eat, is out of my current focus. The point I want to emphasize is the "how many of the xenon wearers have lenses, brother". This is such a thought, such an understanding that the mistakes made by others have become examples. In other words, it is unacceptable that there is xenon in the neighbor but without the lens, so I have the right to wear it. The wrong example cannot be shown, the sample cannot be taken. Let's take this thought out of our minds. You cannot park wrongly on that ground, because everyone is parked wrongly. You should not use it because no one is wearing a seat belt. Let's strive to be an example for the environment, for the children, for the big, for every segment.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
gozem
So you don't want to switch to xenona without wearing lenses? There is no lens in my vehicle, the origin that the factory put. there are headlights
08.05.2020 15:53 # 10
koliva
[QUOTE = eye] I mean do not you want to switch to xenona without wearing lenses? There is no lens in my vehicle, the origin that the factory put. have headlights [/ QUOTE]

Pass. It is not conceivable to install xenon on the lens without headlight. Don't worry if you love us Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:53 # 11
gozem
Sister, you are telling the truth, of course, I agree, we have mixed our thoughts with jokes.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = my eye] Brother, you are telling the truth, of course I agree, we have mixed our thoughts with the joke. Do you? [/ QUOTE]

Yes, it is a must. Why don't you think about buying a headlight with lenses?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 13
gozem
Could of course, I'm going to do a research now .. Are they working height adjustment alone.? I GOZÉE 2011-07-27 10:55:38
08.05.2020 15:53 # 14
Guests

This height adjustment event in Angel headlights is a mystery. Some say it doesn't work in angels, some say it works. I didn't see your staff but whatever. I looked at Bırkac headlight, there is no place to install headlight engine. I couldn't understand that this heat went ...

But I think it will not be in me. Because these angel headlights are adjusted individually to the short and long. But they move together since they are together in 2 mirrors in original headlights ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”