Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

306-Tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
GoldenBoy
Have a nice evening. I have a new member of the forum, but I do not have a car. I wanted to consult you on this subject. I think the 306 GTIs I looked at on the internet were very nice. These 306s were very nice to me. I have not been able to explain what these applications are, if you don't have trouble. Designed a close-up. Angel headlights. How to cancel logo + or - ...
front:
Behind:
One last question is about paint and exhaust. Is it possible that these bright paints will spill or deform shortly after 1-2 years? So is it short-lasting?. Are there exhausts that we can get a full sound from the car and get performance in the exhaust? There is a sound, how to get it when we press the gas. (Not blow off). Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
okankrgz
All of the 306 gti in the picture have logo cancellation, which is either based on the person, or receives a negative opinion. The original bumpers and logo gaps on the hood are filled with 306 gti in the pictures, there is definitely a spring or coilover .. the paint job is based on luck and maintenance, if you leave your car, polish etc. on the forehead of the sun. If you don't, I say no waiting from him. If we talk about the exhaust issue, yes, there are performance exhausts in the market, they sound beautiful, but if you buy a model with a silencer, you will not be too priest with the police ... the sound that comes from the engine is the sound that comes out of the filter. It is useful to apply as a kit. The 306 gti is a powerful car, but if you buy the tiny one, its costs are burdensome, this is the same in 106 gti.
106 gti is a pleasure car, small, cute and powerful. I have 106 gti too, but it is rare that I have passed over 150-160 km.
As is known, 106 gti is 1.6 16v and 306 gti is 2.0 16v. I hope this is enough to enlighten you about fuel so that I would like to pass a footnote. Fuel consumption is high in performance use of these two vehicles, for example, if I burn 0.250 pounds without spinning, 106 gti perfor. In use, this increases to around 0.350 TL. scholar
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
GoldenBoy
Brother you are very explanatory. I have a question as follows. I wonder if I should take the car unhandled and make it modified for my own engine, or should I buy a motorized motor car and be ready for cost? It would cost like? .Logo cancellation exhaust paint lowering the car. Turbo blow off air filter.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”