Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

306 No gas and idle fluctuation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 306
15.01.2021 10:25 # 1
Essentials
Hello. I own a 1999 model 1.8 xr vehicle. But my vehicle does not eat gas in gasoline. It also stops when you squeeze it. In LPG, however, it does not eat gas and there is fluctuation in idle. During the surge, it sometimes collects but usually stops. Replaced spark plugs, idle sensor. I had the throat butterfly cleaned. I was on the last road, one day it never worked. He said the master sente setting was crazy I did it. It was a little better for a while but now it's back on. Has anyone ever happened to you? Can anyone help?
16.01.2021 00:36 # 2
x571
dude, your job is tough. First you need to make it work properly in gasoline. If there is a misfiring of not eating gas in gasoline, take a look at the coil. I do not have 2002 306 coil cable, if you have it will be checked. look at the injectors. Go find him if there is a proper master near you in the forum. otherwise they will send you like chickens. No butterfly, no cents, you will come, you will come to the end, it is unclear before the engine will be opened.
20.01.2021 15:02 # 3
Essentials
We are already in that situation right now. The master says I will turn on the engine. Throat throttle cleared. Sente adjustment is made. I was also unsure whether to turn the engine on or not.
21.01.2021 18:16 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = Essentials] We are already in that state right now. The master says I will turn on the engine. Throat throttle cleared. Sente adjustment is made. I was hesitant as well. [/ QUOTE]

no brother ne motor opening. let him go to work. Is it a little lost.
25.01.2021 20:14 # 5
ismailkaya
In which city do you live
25.01.2021 20:17 # 6
Essentials
I live in Denizli. But I can come if there is a strong master in nearby provinces.
25.01.2021 21:30 # 7
ismailkaya
I live in Bursa, this problem is experienced in all 1.8s. I could not find a 306 1.8 motor vehicle to work on.
10.02.2021 22:20 # 8
uhucudinazor
Hello man, I installed a new lpg in my car 306 xn 1.6
I got the vehicle I came home I started it in the morning I ran it strangely it worked idle wave
When it came to the light ramp, the car stopped, I started down the ramp again I drove I went back to the street I went to the street, stayed on the ramp, I called the master who made the lpg, he sent the car a plug back He said that he was out, I did not listen fully, but it did not take 5 minutes to do it, the vehicle was neither working in LPG nor gasoline. Thanks to the situation you experienced, there is no problem now.
13.02.2021 14:00 # 9
Essentials
Actually, it is not far from 3-4 hours. But if there is something that can end in a day, I will come, no problem.
13.02.2021 14:01 # 10
Essentials
I think the plug you call is the socket of the idle motor. It was the first place we looked.
19.02.2021 08:31 # 11
Essentials
Hello friends.
The problem has been resolved. Maybe let me write how we solved it just because there are those in the same situation.
Finally, we put the car to the compressor test, and when the valves were clean, we replaced the coil. Now neither fluctuation nor gas eating. The bustle has also come to an end. It took a lot of work and unfortunately the coil is a bit expensive but worth it.
20.02.2021 00:50 # 12
Yasam79
There is a sensor on the throat butterfly that makes it look at it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”