Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

306 exhaust ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:35 # 1
menajer
Guys good evening I'm new in the forum and I bought my first car :) I think my car will install an automatic electric exhaust, but I do not understand much, I would be glad if you help. Manager 2014-06-02 01:56:42
08.05.2020 18:35 # 2
samet206
Your life time of using electricity is clear and clear for 2 months. After that, the malfunctions will start, it is not very durable materials, it is very nice in terms of usage. If it comes from the material, whatever it takes. Apart from that, it can also be used with a window, as long as it takes a risk.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 3
menajer
Thank you, what kind of risk is there for your answer? I want to make the treble sound of the vehicle I want a little more beautiful, I don't want it to scream too much.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 4
samet206
[QUOTE = manager] Thank you, what kind of risk is there for your answer? Clearly, I do not want the vehicle to sound a little treble, I don't want it to scream too much [/ QUOTE]

The risk is that you know that the exhausts of this style are covered, it gives a sweet sound when the cover is attached, it is almost close to the original but it is better. I did not see the on-off, the on-off does not close after a certain period, most of the mechanisms are deteriorating, not very durable materials. you hide the button on the ground, it is controlled with a button.
samet206 2014-06-02 02:53:26
08.05.2020 18:35 # 5
candanxyz
I have this very pleased.
Other than the last muffler, if you get it, the screams of the tactic will blow out like an exhaust, and the sound comes out of the middle, not the back of the car.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 6
herry
[QUOTE = candanxyz] I am very glad I have that.
Other than the last muffler, if you get it, the screams of the tactic will blow out like an exhaust, and the sound comes out of the middle, not the back of the car.
[/ QUOTE]

what brand, how much money did you get?
There are many controlled final silencers on the market. Most of the gin and poor quality products, even the sound it gives is different .. Maybe it may be your chance. Apart from that, it should be avoided from cheap controlled systems. He already mentioned him in samet. My advice to those who will buy a controlled exhaust is to get varex with original warranty certificate if you want to keep the heat satan. The price is a little expensive, but it is original. The shop selling in tr is clear. Comments about the forums are clear. He has no 2nd hand because he does not take it out of the hand. Don't buy cheap products and upset yourself.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 7
herry
You say I don't have that much budget, my brother, the product you're talking about is billion. then what you are going to do is buy an exhaust with a slincer. It is the cheapest way. You can find 150, you can even get a very high quality of 300 to 400, when you say don't shout, it has an apparatus that you get out of the car and mount it in the mouth of the exhaust. As the friend said, traffic crews punishment if the exhaust catches the mouth. As commanded, see the team, push and close, this is not the case.

08.05.2020 18:35 # 8
candanxyz
If I knew how to throw a video, I will upload it for the sound.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 9
candanxyz
I witnessed that the penalty was cut while the cover of the beggar exhaust was closed.
There is no chance for me to stop the car and stop, and put the cover on the police dial.
There are police officers who sit under the car and look at the controlled exhaust, it should not be forgotten.
People who already wear exhausts are the ones who risk the penalty.
Although I traveled with all kinds of exhausts, I have not been punished yet.
You have the chance to turn it on or off at any time when your head is not making a sound.
Do not respect those who say they cut 100% of sound in controlled and wiper exhausts.
Before that, I used many types of exhausts with and without silencer.
In my system, floor cancellation and silencers cut the sound 90% as cancellation and flat pipe.
I have not had a problem right now, but I am very satisfied.

Note: I'm not an exhaust ...
candanxyz 2014-06-02 14:23:56
08.05.2020 18:35 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = candanxyz] Do not respect those who say they cut the sound 100% in controlled and silencer exhausts. [/ QUOTE]

You have not used varex, and try it.

note: I am not working in JDM works.

You can examine http://www.jdmworks.net/urunler/x-force-varex-egzoz-sistem in detail.
herry 2014-06-02 13:51:55
08.05.2020 18:35 # 11
herry
[TUBE] k7jgynhbqq the [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 18:35 # 12
candanxyz
Okay brother, you understand this.
08.05.2020 18:35 # 13
menajer
Thank you friends, my head has mixed well :)) Manager 2014-06-03 02:02:58
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”