Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

3008 turkey imported from Europe for the 2009 model horoscope

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:29 # 1
MGENC
Hello our dear members,
about 20 days ago, i bought 3008 imported from 2009 model europe. There are all kinds of systems that come to your mind, a full + full tool. I am still very beginner. I have a few questions. Thanks to the friends who answered. 1) No Turkey in the works, but navigation maps. Do I have to go to the service to upload the maps to the navigation? Is there anything else you can do? 2) There is a USB port inside the cooler, which is also used as forearm support. how can i use this? 3) How can I activate there are video plug-in places in the left glove box? 4) They advised me to always use original cd, dvd, sd card etc. as media in the service, otherwise the system would deteriorate over time? !!? What do you think is correct? Thank you very much greetings. MGENC

08.05.2020 20:29 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. good vehicle. Wishing you to use it without any accident.

1- If you have never done a navigation update, you will have a lot of user problems as a result of wrong operations.
2-Usually it plugs into usb memory music etc. can be any usb. It gives warning information on the screen when you wear it. From the menus, you will see the information in the bride.
3-o video outputs I have never seen 3008 for not using. if you have experienced friends or a user manual, you can look at it. if not online link

4-it has nothing to do with my teacher how many people use cd or dvd with original Your usb and sd card inputs are available, you can throw a good quality sd card and usb the music and video you want. supported formats
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”