Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

3008 airbag or tensioned seat belt failure.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2009-2015)
08.05.2020 20:48 # 1
mehmet simsek
my friends vehicle 2012 model peugeot 3008 allure diesel automatic.
Airbag or tension belt failure appeared on the screen. I turned the engine off 2.3 times, opened it again and gave a warning.
I checked the seat belts. I did not see any trouble.
I wonder why? where can it originate from?
I solved a few problems with the car with that valuable information.
Therefore, do not miss your answers.
I would be glad if you help.
respects..
08.05.2020 20:48 # 2
pusutr
Can you check the sockets under the seat?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 3
mehmet simsek
Ok i will look
thank you.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 4
sagopakajmer1903
Hello, I'm having the same problem at 308. Did you find a solution?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 5
sonerkyl
The reasons for these failures are due to the fact that the seat belt is put on - buckle fastenings - liquid contact inside. The second possibility is armpit sockets.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 6
sagopakajmer1903
There is no question of leaving the seat belt attached or wearing a buckle, but I don't know if the former owner used it. The vehicle has been in service for 2 days, the service first updated the software, it did not, and now they said something like we cannot intervene because the malfunction is not continuous. Because they said that the malfunction comes out, disappears after 3-5 minutes, and this malfunction disappears by itself in the brain. It never sounded credible. How does a malfunction register in the brain?
08.05.2020 20:48 # 7
sonerkyl
If there is such a problem from time to time, there is definitely a lack of contact, hodja. Since that instant connection is lost, the fault light turns on, then when the circuit is completed, the vehicle does not fall because there is no error. Generally, when there is a problem in electrical parts, the malfunction light is constantly on and the problems are easily removed. However, as I said, if there is contactless, it happens as I say from time to time and this is the case in many vehicles. In general, faults in the engine compartment remain registered. If the problem persists and your vehicle has a warranty, ask for the replacement of the seat belt. They can have a little bit of trouble, but
08.05.2020 20:48 # 8
sagopakajmer1903
Soner teacher, I would like to say, it is the first time in the morning, it passes in 5 minutes, I park the car in the workplace, run it in the evening (at 08:00 in the evening at 18:00 in the evening), it also malfunctions in the same way. In the meantime, if I run it at lunch break etc., it does not fail. so it fails after long wait. Let's see that the service workers were going to work themselves this morning. There was no more return to see the malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 9
sonerkyl
you are welcome hodja Service workers may most likely mediate the source of the problem in those who saw it. I hope they solve your problem in a simple way.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 10
sagopakajmer1903
Thank you again, there were friends who had such a problem, but they did not write how they found a solution.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 11
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, it is so that the users do not return when they reach the solution. They forget the form :) Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 12
sagopakajmer1903
I was called from the service today, they did not give such a malfunction, they did not try in the morning, no afternoon. Come get your vehicle, they say :)
08.05.2020 20:48 # 13
sonerkyl
I think it will be clear tomorrow morning. they may have been in service but not interested. Maybe he never did. Keep track of a few and record videos every morning.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 14
sagopakajmer1903
I showed photos before I deliver the car to them, now I will start shooting videos every morning, just as I hope it won't. Meanwhile, I have read some of the form sites that I may have related to the battery, so I looked at the service on the site, did you measure the battery, we did them first, the battery measurement looked at the chassis / short circuit condition, but it is okay, he said that it is in good condition in your battery.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 15
sonerkyl
I hope my teacher will not repeat again

08.05.2020 20:48 # 16
sagopakajmer1903
Greetings again, the vehicle has been bought for 5 days, but it did not give any malfunctions etc .. For now, we have nothing but the click sound coming from the rear torch. I was called from the headquarters, they directed it to another service for that voice.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 17
sonerkyl
I hope my teacher will never repeat it again. I think the sound of a snap is quite annoying, I think it is continuous
08.05.2020 20:48 # 18
sagopakajmer1903
it is heard when the window is open, when driving slowly, especially when turning uphill and not on the bumps, it becomes an itch in the bends or the same sound. It bothers, because it shouldn't be :)

I will leave the car to another service next week.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 19
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = sagopakajmer1903] is heard when the window is open, going slowly, especially when turning uphill and not on the bumps, and it turns out to be the same. It bothers, because it shouldn't be :)

[/ QUOTE]

shock absorber may be from dust blowers. I hope it will be solved by a simple operation.
08.05.2020 20:48 # 20
sagopakajmer1903
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = sagopakajmer1903] can be heard when the window is open, especially when driving uphill, not in the bumps, but in the corners, it is the same sound. It bothers, because it shouldn't be :)

[/ QUOTE]

shock absorber may be from dust blowers. I hope it will be solved by a simple operation.
[/ QUOTE]

first of all greetings, I am writing that maybe it will be experiencing the same problem again, they made foam to cut the sound first, but when the sound was not cut, the pejo rear crossbars decided to change under warranty. Spare material will be available tomorrow and the exchange will be completed.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”