Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

3000 cycles do not exceed :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
mmustafaakyoll
Selaminaleykum friends.
My vehicle 2003 model 206 1.4 hdi the vehicle has a malfunction light and the vehicle does not pass 3000 cycles, the contact closes when the contact closes. When I connect it to the computer, we get a low warning in the fuel pump first circuit, the malfunctioning fuel pump second circuit.
I brought the vehicle to 2 pumpers and they said that the problem was read electronically and I went to the brainwheel. I left the car for 1 day and said that the brain needs to be repaired and there is a cost of 350 TL. I said master, I went, I bought the car, the same problem on the evening again, this time the contact was closed and it did not go away, I plugged the air activator, I plugged it in again, it worked again, but the fault light is still on. What do you think I should have said if the brain wouldn't change the brain if the same problem happened, thank you for this problem.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
Cyrus35
If the brain man needs to do cold cuts, if he has a hand, try it out, don't you think your brain?

My brother (you get a low warning in the fuel pump first circuit, the faulty fuel pump second circuit is low). I examined it. I also recommend you to have a fuel circulation system checked.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 3
djkanzer
Hello my brother, there is a problem in the car, probably in the vacuum. When it is hard, it does the same. A piece with a maximum price of 10 15 TL. I recommend you change it and try it. The same problem was in our 2012 kangoo vehicle. They did not replace the diesel filter first. He looked at Vakvak, hardened and changed him. The car has improved. Only be careful not to air after waxing tactic. If you want detailed information, if you send me a private message, I can give my mobile phone.

Meanwhile, greetings to Forum members. I'm a new member.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 4
Cyrus35
My manual hand pump you call VakVak? ?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 5
mmustafaakyoll
Thank you very much for your answers. I changed the air flow meter. Now there is a problem.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 6
djkanzer
Exactly the manual hand pump, I think. In industry, its name is mentioned as Vakvak.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 7
Dadas-25
Did you look at the exhaust, except for curls?
28.08.2020 00:30 # 8
ibrahimD
bought new 206 hdi x line 2004 model engine has seen new revised. But the cycle does not exceed 3 thousand Kilometers do not exceed 0 at all. How We Find The Solution. We connect it to the computer it says Unknown Error code.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”