Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

3-minute rule when inserting the battery terminals

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » General
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
koliva
Regardless of the situation, it is necessary to follow the 3 minutes rule below when inserting the battery terminals. Otherwise there is a possibility of damaging the vehicle's brain (BSI) or any equipment in the vehicle.

Before the battery terminals are inserted, all equipment, interior lights are closed, all doors are closed and the window on the driver's side is left open. The ignition must be off, no switch or any diagnostic device connected.

Wait 3 minutes in full.

After this period, BSI enters sleep mode. During this time, do not play with any equipment of the vehicle, since even opening the hood in vehicles with alarm is enough to wake up the BSI from sleep mode.

WHEN REPLACING THE BATTERY POLE BASSES

Unless otherwise specified, the following steps should be followed. These processes are often referred to as "half-restarting BSI" and are required to minimize damage to the BSI's software when reinserting the battery.

1. All doors are closed if they are not closed.
2. Key in contact is removed.
3. The polar heads are replaced. & nbsp; In this case, no door should open.
4. Wait for 10 seconds.
5. Lying from the open window in the open position, the headlights are turned on and a "bong" sound is heard.
6. Afterwards, the vehicle is boarded and the starter is controlled and the system functions are checked.

koliva 2011-12-02 12:46:11
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
mon
thank you for valuable information.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
qqyyxx
To date, we have disassembled & nbsp; karambole & nbsp; it means the battery. thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
repropark
We did exactly that, thank you very much.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
metato
important information . Thanks for sharing.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
tolga35
It seems like there is a contrast in this process, but if you are not going to use the vehicle for more than a month, it is recommended by all car manufacturers to remove the terminals. How can we leave the window open?
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
voodoo
thank you
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
06OzGuR06
A situation that needs attention. Useful information.

Battery before replacing < With span = "highlight"> battery installed, current is supplied with another battery . (New battery is not removed )

When removing the old battery , the (-) pole is removed first, then the (+) pole.

Then the old battery is removed.

The new battery is attached by connecting the pole first (+), then (-).

Other < span = "highlight"> battery is also leaving. Operation is complete.

Date time & nbsp; tape etc. Can not reset ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:25 # 9
koliva
Thank you.

, nice extra information "Wink". Thank you.

[QUOTE = tolga35] it seems like there is a contradiction in this process, but if you know that the vehicle will not be used for more than a month, the pole disassembly is recommended by all automobile manufacturers. How can we leave the window open? We will reach the headlight shedding without opening the doors ??? [/ QUOTE]

In this case, someone sits inside the vehicle and the door is closed before the battery is installed. Then the other person takes the necessary actions and after the given signal, the person inside can do the headlight operation.
koliva 2011-12-02 17:07:00
08.05.2020 16:25 # 10
06OzGuR06
You're welcome. "Smile"
I learned this information when replacing the battery. It is a really good method especially for electronic vehicles. The battery is changing without ever interrupting the current. Of course it may be difficult to find the second battery. "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:25 # 11
sedatgursel
nice & nbsp; sharing thank you & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:25 # 12
uraybas
almost no one knows about them i did not know too i learned thank you for sharing the information :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 13
_semihk_
Well, if we run this vehicle with a dead battery :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 14
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = _semihk_] Well, wouldn't it be if we run this car running out of battery :): D [/ QUOTE]

Pushing the car can cause many failures. Many unnecessary costs & nbsp; cause. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;

We used to run vehicles like this in such cases but now they are in the past. "Big

Both electronic and mechanical parts are harmful. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:25 # 15
sezar206
Come on, we took down the glass, we removed the battery, I will not drive the car for ten days. everything is fine but when we disassemble the battery, how do we remove the glass we lower :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Come on, we have downloaded the glass and removed the battery. I will not use the car for ten days. everything is fine but when we remove the battery, how do we remove the glass we downloaded :)
[/ QUOTE]

Question "
I would do whatever I was. In your case, I would not lower the mosque. I used to safely remove the battery terminal and remove it. When I arrived 10 days later, before I installed the battery terminal, I opened the door (no problem as there is no electrical connection) and put another inside. Then I would take the necessary steps and tell the person inside to do the headlight. "Sleepy"
08.05.2020 16:25 # 17
_semihk_
We will take 110 liras out of the way, so .. happy battery and happy happy bincez
08.05.2020 16:25 # 18
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = _semihk_] We will revise 110 pounds so .. happy battery and happy delight bincez [/ QUOTE]

Just happy happy happy happy & nbsp; Be careful with the warranty document and no problem.

You already know the battery replacement rules "Big < br>
08.05.2020 16:25 # 19
rolandgarros
Thank you for sharing information "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:25 # 20
SDYMZ
to share your health
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”