Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2Why are the hand peugeot models so expensive?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
Guests
Now many friends will be angry with me again, but I want to discuss it without breaking each other.

especially if the number of advertisements on the site is necessary to talk about the plus and the prices very pale.

106 quik 1.4 markets are determined, everything is determined 14 thousand TL

306 xr 16 bn tl required

206 roland gross 17-18 thousand tl

We have apo on our site, you know there is 206 xt, the fullest of the tenth, if I sell a man at the original 80 thousand, I will sell it to 14-15.

Why are these low numbers written?
emrah 2011-08-24 15:43:46
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
sserhat
indeed, emrah brother i'm looking for 206 5 doors 1.6 lpg or 1.4 diesel looking on the site 17-18 2nd hand car sites 13-14 seems to have to get out of there, but I think it would be better if the friends in the forum go to people who know the value if they do not go to the foreigner.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
Emre Ekrem
Summer period plus, when someone is selling their car, it compares with its counterpart and believes it is better so that "I want more if he wants" is approached.
True or false, this is what happens.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
Guests
Like everyone can get it ...
I also see friends selling it. Nothing but good sales.
There are 206 stan friends in 20000.
but if I have 20 thousand, I would look at 307.
If my vehicle gives 47 thousand.16500, I will give it immediately. It has already passed that price with 4 tires.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 5
metin
kanka is a share of 1.000-2.000 bargains. (:
I put an advertisement to the owner, I gave up selling after a while, I said, I will not remove the advertisement but I will increase the price so that nobody will ask. But I saw that they are looking for it, come and say, let's negotiate (:
I think the market prices have risen because of me Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 16:02 # 6
Guests
I think the prices are at normal standards, 106 quik, which is my area of interest, has higher prices, especially from the owner, and I think that some of the friends are going even cheaper.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 7
Guests
I respect everyone's opinions, but since this is the subject, I write my own opinion. As you know, the internet prices are normally between 1,000-1,500 TL as friends know you. There is a price that everybody thinks about for their car, so I think it is necessary to respect all the friends who want to sell their car on the site.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 8
Guests

applications I have made ....

When the alarm is pressed, the windshields automatically close + angel headlight + monza 8000 headlight + monza 8000 fog light app plate + window film + replica rim 15 "kumho spt ku 31 tire 195 * 55 * 15 + seat cover + rear torsion repair complete zero + eibach prokit sports bow 3,5 + Tazz mop + Tazz t-shirts Tazz Windscreen Script and film + Tazz toy

The vehicle's 130 thousand heavy maintenance was carried out in March. ignition coil timing set linings oil water antifreeze idling valve gasoline filter air filter oil filter hanger arms balls shock absorbers. z rods .. sibob adjustment print exhaust complete exhaust ... gearbox maintenance these are the ones that come to my mind .. i got all of them originally .. except for the total accessories, i spent only 1,800 tclar money with heavy workmanship ...

It has an inspection until 2013 and the exhaust inspection is new. insurance is new ..

If there is someone who is dissatisfied with selling my vehicle on the site, I ask the authorities to remove them immediately. everybody knows how much money I spilled to ride and ride with my own car ..

you by_ 2011-08-25 10:44:57
08.05.2020 16:02 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = You by_] 1. emrah i love you. we had nice conversations etc.

2. I wouldn't want 15,000 TL for my car?

3. Read the article below. Let's do it .. I did not give them all by kiss ..

When the alarm is pressed, the windshields automatically close + angel headlight + monza 8000 headlight + monza 8000 fog light app plate + window film + replica rim 15 "kumho spt ku 31 tire 195 * 55 * 15 + seat cover + rear torsion repair complete zero + eibach prokit sports bow 3,5 + Tazz mop + Tazz t-shirts Tazz Windscreen Script and film + Tazz toy

The vehicle's 130 thousand heavy maintenance was carried out in March. ignition coil timing set linings oil water antifreeze idling valve gasoline filter air filter oil filter hanger arms balls shock absorbers. z rods .. sibob adjustment print exhaust complete exhaust ... gearbox maintenance these are the ones that come to my mind .. i got all of them originally .. except for the total accessories, i spent only 1,800 tclar money with heavy workmanship ...

It has an inspection until 2013 and the exhaust inspection is new. insurance is new ..

If there is someone who is dissatisfied with selling my vehicle on the site, I ask the authorities to remove them immediately. Everybody knows how much I have to spend with my own vehicle and I insist on what I have been spending .. I say that the vehicle cost me around 17,500 but I have 15,000 right not for that price.

[/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 16:02 # 10
Guests
No matter who says whatever, the clean vehicle will have a difference ...
Do not forget about the equipment etc.
The vehicle of Apo was a 2001 model, if I am not mistaken with the fact that it has less km of sunroof and xt. 14-15 prices are quite normal ...
Profun vehicle 2005 model 1.4 gasoline feline. At 206 the top version is 65,000 km. 18 wishes so elated ???
Forever Osman inserted his rims and tires and sold them to about 15 wheels with tin wheels. I will sell 15500 tires. Besides, the man sold the money he wanted. The clean and tamper-free tool always makes 1-2 more ...
08.05.2020 16:02 # 11
Guests
After all, this price event is not the issue of the owners of the vehicle. Gülme
08.05.2020 16:02 # 12
Guests
i think osman even gave his car cheaply so 306 can never be found again. be good about ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 13
brutal
Come From Me in a Comment ..
Friends, Let's Talk Right, First of all, I Do Not Have A Job With The Lies;
My car is 2001 Model 145.000 Km and Original Km Friends. My car is airtriped and air conditioned. On the site, many air conditioner without rims without airplanes, even without spoilers, they want 12,500 - 13:00.
I made maintenance for my vehicle from A to Z. I added 1500 TL of extra equipment. I wrote 14.000, but I will give 13.500, if it does not cost a penny, I say I will meet it. I am so ambitious I want 106 gti for selling. Am I Nasty Now, or Are You Friends Who Want 13 to Empty Quiks and Make It Hard to Sell Up Our Cars?
Thank you ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 14
Guests
Let us bring a bit of an apology to this "decency" event for a minute. I think that Emrah made a typo.
I think I meant "this is what it is" but I think it was written "literally" by mistake. Sırıtma
In addition, the owner of a good has a value in his eyes. I think nobody can oppose this. It is a situation that is in the hands of everyone ... I am convinced that we should respect ... Göz Kırpma
the cecol 2011-08-24 15:11:28
08.05.2020 16:02 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = You by_] 1. emrah i love you. we had nice conversations etc.

2. I wouldn't want 15,000 TL for my car?

3. Read the article below. Let's do it .. I did not give them all by kiss ..

If there is someone who is dissatisfied with selling my vehicle on the site, I ask the authorities to remove them immediately. Everybody knows how much I have to spend with my own vehicle and I insist on what I have been spending .. I say that the vehicle cost me around 17,500 but I have 15,000 right not for that price.

[/ QUOTE] Alkış whose buddy is good answer :)
08.05.2020 16:02 # 16
brutal
Besides, the man who flies the market making the sale, the man who has a lot of people also wants the vehicle. Aga .. The patient is in the result .. I have 4 hours of cake to my vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 17
gokayy
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let's wait for a minute for this "decency" event. I think that Emrah made a typo.
I think I meant "this is what it is" but I think it was written "literally" by mistake. Sırıtma
In addition, the owner of a good has a value in his eyes. I think nobody can oppose this. It is a situation that is in the hands of everyone ... I am convinced that we should respect ... Göz Kırpma
[/ QUOTE]
I agree, I think he wrote this literally and wrongly.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let's wait for a minute for this "decency" event. I think that Emrah made a typo.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly,
Emrah did the middle, and when the monument pulled the rogue, the event continued and he scored a goal (:
08.05.2020 16:02 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let's take a moment for this "decency" event. I think that Emrah made a typo.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly,
Emrah did the middle, and when the monument pulled the rogue, the event continued and he scored a goal (:
[/ QUOTE] EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 16:02 # 20
Guests
I think that emrah friend made a letter error too.
Whoever sells, friends.
It will be a great success if the car that will not write and sells figures on it ...
it is also a merit ... to show the goods to the buyer.

Everyone knows the expense he makes, according to him, it will be 1-2 above the market.

Now I can't say anything to me. Though our acquaintance is through wire.
but I follow the applications it does from the forum.
I think he had bought the last 3.5 eichbah bow.
It is a pity that sin made a lot of expenses.
these are of course extras. These cars do not come out of the factory.
it is quite natural that it reflects these applications to the price

Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”