Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2nd Hand Vehicle Bought Engine Failure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » RCZ
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
K3N6N
Tools continuous motor cooling says check the fluid'm checking any trouble by no means tried to open the lid while running water spurting from inside the car 4 2 times a day engine failure gives you power off and doing chills düzeliyor.bug we stopped gave the engine failure while playing with the air conditioner on the ground, I shut off the engine improving a the light goes out after a while.

Frankly, I regretted that I bought it.
On the European side, you can suggest that there is a competent master of RCZ.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
Ufuk_64
The rest of these engines do not even have the spark plug removal key behind the pug citroen bmw services. I left the work force, I looked for the spark plug key in the industry. Water missing warning is now a small piece with a plug in the place where the water is placed. I traveled for 3 years like this, the sub-industry was 70 TL, and my master put on the event. Tremor event either chain or high pressure pump. I have not heard whether these cars change the car or not, there may be exceptions. Ufuk_64 2017-09-17 01:31:01
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
K3N6N
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] These engines do not even have a spark plug removal key for the rest of the pug citroen bmw services. I left the work force, I looked for the spark plug key in the industry. Water missing warning is now a small piece with a plug in the place where the water is placed. I traveled for 3 years like this, the sub-industry was 70 TL, and my master put on the event. Tremor event either chain or high pressure pump. I have not heard whether these engines change the car or not, there may be exceptions [/ QUOTE]

I am afraid it will explode to me frankly, or if other problems arise. Let me go somewhere you know tomorrow.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
Ufuk_64
Even if there is no service I know, I cannot give the service name and go under plague. But I know that the money that the pug service makes and gets makes citroen more convenient. I think the service knows what a mistake it is from the beginning, based on their experience, but the customer is mercilessly piling because the parent is blessing. For example, even if they know that the error is a chain, they say that it can be a high pressure pump and they say it is 2000-2500 TL. You should write down the error. The exhaust error is usually a chain, the high pressure pump gives another error. By the way, the floor may be clogged. I have visited the services for 2 years, no special separate service, no separate turbocharged or broken, no bad, no engine, no connection, no engine has been connected 3. No uneven combustion in the piston, no turbo hose behind the engine, etc. The result is just scared of the engine's ear, I found it by chance. but unfortunately, this is the case, there is definitive software, if you have the vehicle, my advice back to the original. Good luck with. By the way, how many kilometers is the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
K3N6N
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] Even if there is no service that I know, I cannot give the service name and get under plague. But I know that the money that the pug service makes and gets makes citroen more convenient. I think the service knows what a mistake it is from the beginning, based on their experience, but the customer is mercilessly piling because the parent is blessing. For example, even if they know that the error is a chain, they say that it can be a high pressure pump and they say it is 2000-2500 TL. You should write down the error. The exhaust error is usually a chain, the high pressure pump gives another error. By the way, the floor may be clogged. I have visited the services for 2 years, no special separate service, no separate turbocharged or broken, no bad, no engine, no connection, no engine has been connected 3. No uneven combustion in the piston, no turbo hose behind the engine, etc. The result is just scared of the engine's ear, I found it by chance. but unfortunately, this is the case, there is definitive software, if you have the vehicle, my advice back to the original. Good luck with. By the way, how many kilometers is the vehicle. [/ QUOTE]
The vehicle is 80 thousandth 2012 model, they have exhaust in the car, they told the expert, but could it be related to the car's engine failure? I'm asking because I don't know :) The car trembles and engine malfunctions and then it gets better.
K3N6N 2017-09-17 02:43:42
08.05.2020 20:34 # 6
Ufuk_64
Exhaust does not make works such as floor cancellation, if there is no room in the software, the software will break the piston, etc. The car does not vibrate to the stop. Could it be like, you are going e5, you are entering the city after 1 hour like 100 km, the lamp stopped red, trying to stay green, shaking, shaking, flickering gas, which is difficult to describe like 9 earthquake.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
Master of thp engines in Antalya Mehmet Turhat 07 Yagmur Oto
08.05.2020 20:34 # 8
K3N6N
[QUOTE = Adam Kurtuldu] Master of thp engines mehmet turhat 07 rain car in Antalya [/ QUOTE]

I am in Istanbul, it is very far, today the engine has turned on the fault light, but when it is low, I have noticed that it is a problem. I hope the problem is not the gas pump. You buy a second hand car and put it into expertise, they say nothing, how they are expert friends. Officially they are playing games to sell the trick car.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 9
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, my teacher experler bit, they do most of the job. It is best to go to the authorized service and have it checked.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 10
doganatak
[QUOTE = K3N6N] Check the engine constantly check the engine coolant, I check there is no problem, I tried to open the door while the vehicle is running, water is gushing from inside, the vehicle is giving engine failure 2 times in 4 days, it is shaking, it is turning on and off. I turn the engine on and off.

Frankly, I regretted that I bought it.
On the European side, you can suggest that there is a competent master of RCZ.
[/ QUOTE]

I sent you a private message to be informed
08.05.2020 20:34 # 11
Mustafa-almanya
Does the car lose power when it starts shaking?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”