Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2nd hand goodyear eagle nct5

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
albayman
Hello everyone after a long break
my friends car 2005 model peugeot 307sw. tires were the factory tire goodyear nct5 and the production date was 2004. it was very loud and bouncing.
I went to ask for a new tire today. I got a price for plastic products like michlen, maxxis and hankok. 4 tires with the size of 205/55/16 were given the lowest price of 750 TL.
But fortunately, the tire had the same tire in my car as produced by the 2nd week of 2009, and the tread was in good condition.
I got 200TL. the performance cuts me down, the sound dropped a lot, and the bouncing jumped down a lot. I'm glad right now
When I bought it, I thought: If I bought zero tires and used it for 4 years, it would be 800 TL. annual amount 200tl. I wear a second hand and try it for 1 year and pass through a visa. If I like it, I continue, if I don't like it, I think I will replace it with a proper brand.
What do you say about the price?
Comments of those who use this tire?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
albayman
Let me write a small detail that I forgot. The back wheels of the vehicle had a hole in the pits and bumps. I checked the dust protection plastic when the wheels were completely disassembled, standing idle. I got the same sound when I held the plastic with my hand and hit it up quickly. I glued these plastics on both sides upward (to cover the fine iron) with quick glue. there is no sound from shock absorbers anymore. There are only sounds inside the cabin right now. most of them come from the key points of the rear seats.
one clicks in the left front corner of the glass roof. plastic stretch in the form of sound. I couldn't solve it ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”