Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2nd cylinder malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
scorpions_64
Hello friends, when I connect my vehicle pp2000, the second cylinder malfunction occurs, what is this problem? There seems to be no misfire, but late reaction to gas, no momentum of acceleration. ignition problem etc. could it be? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
EmSul
How does it give the malfunction of the 2nd cylinder, it says exactly.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = shumofnsb "emrah"] How does the 2nd cylinder fail? It says exactly. My gti also has an acceleration problem. he said there was [/ QUOTE]
I had it checked in the service, it just says "2nd cylinder failure", the guy in the service said that there is a problem in the 2nd ignition.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
ttaylanaa
If the vehicle is LPG, the ignition coil starts to malfunction & nbsp;. It may also be caused by spark plug.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
monur
The ignition coil is gone.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
scorpions_64
Now, I don't think I know exactly what the problem is, so I think I'll take the ignition coil and leave my job to chance. Now we will buy the original material if it is not here, it will explode in our hands. In fact, even if we are familiar with the familiar wife, we will have the chance to try the same gti & nbsp; at least ... 80% of these failures will be based on chance, we will try and oblige ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
EmSul
I changed the spark plugs first, one of the master spark plugs said it was not flashing, now the ignition coil is changed, I am now in the post with the original 2 weeks after I am on duty. now officially stays no more, so it gets heavier
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
Guests
I just changed it 2 months did not go again, I guess it failed (I guess it was a guaranteed failure if it was meant to replace it)
I think that because of using LPG, I think the coil combustion event is getting more and more.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
EmSul
But is there any difference between your performance before replacing and your performance before you replace it?
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
ttaylanaa
In vehicles with LPG, the ignition coil malfunctions are necessarily used. Use until completely canceled, while trying to reach the best and most suitable part. Have the spark plugs checked. Replace if there is a problem, but if not, you will replace it with the ignition coil. You get this malfunction, you stop, you wait for 2 minutes, the malfunction lamp goes out, you can continue on your way, but you have the possibility to stay on the road, but it shows itself completely when & nbsp; will break down. tl was wrong if i dont remember. There is no problem going on his traction 170-180 & nbsp; I accelerate comfortably & nbsp; it seems that I will go further. My only problem is that there is a small flickering & idle & nbsp; room coil & nbsp; related to idle.
Get past the original track. Use spark plugs with the best quality.
ttaylanaa 2012-06-13 01:47:21
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Şümubofnsb "emrah"] I first changed the spark plugs, one of the spark plugs said it was not working, now the ignition coil is changing, I am now on duty, I am forced to drive the car with the original, I try to force the car as I was forced to come to the task, but I was trying to force the car as if it was 1.6. Going slow, speeding up, and at 5th speed at 5000 rpm is no longer officially going any more, so it is getting slower acceleration. as a vehicle. Because of this problem, I can't even deal with the enhancements that are standing next to me. You need to replace these coils with the original
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
MagicPerformance
from ignition coil.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 13
EmSul
If I change it myself, would it be okay to clear the coil from the computer without clearing the fault? I have to wait 10 days before I can connect it to the computer, so it is not here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”