Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:53 # 1
Guests
Kozolaq 2017-11-17 19:21:57
08.05.2020 14:53 # 2
okankrgz
I think tube mounting ... you can get tired of dealing with the problems it will open
08.05.2020 14:53 # 3
Guests

I am already going to work for a good amount of damage to the purse + I go to the weekends and go to the salary. The salary is going to the car.

but if you open these troubles, at least you will inform what the damage will be
08.05.2020 14:53 # 4
BAHTIYAR
LPG is generally viewed negatively in the forum, but how many negative ministers have LPG in their vehicle: :))) I have been using it for 4 months. I have no problem. but there is an exaggeration of 106, easy to come
08.05.2020 14:53 # 5
Guests

There are lavota and brc in the place I will go today I guess if I wear brc I hope it will not cause any problems

thanks for the information you provided
08.05.2020 14:53 # 6
Guests
I recommend a good product for lovato price performance. I have heard that the new model advance lovato system is better than the old lovato. they need to work precisely during the assembly phase. In my opinion, there is not much benefit from the installation that takes 2-3 hours.
we talked a lot about these lpg events. Besides the part that has a lot of trouble, there is also one who is so satisfied. In addition to those who buy cheap systems and are very satisfied, there are also those who buy quality systems and are not satisfied. There are so many people on the market that have the wrong information on the lpg system. Believe me, many masters know the wrong information. I do not understand how they will give masters that way. What do you expect from a man who has a horse's goggles and has no questioning research mindset. I will give an example very simple.
First of all, I do not call myself a master. When I was cold in my car, the master I went to hang the shaking problem while it was cold, broke the adjustment of my vehicle when it was hot, and my car started to jump. clean the throttle that he says to me (i've already cleaned the throttle by myself). Replace the idle engine (it is also solid and clean because it is like butter on a vehicle). these transactions will keep at least 300 TL. Only at that time he did not run out of my eyes while adjusting, he changed the spraying system setting. In this way, its operation is broken and the setting does not hold. I say to man, this car works in semi-order. it says no. Even if we do not know, the agreement was printed. I said, I'll get the tool and prove it to you. There was no room. I said let it go. The next day, I printed the electric diagram of my engine, which I obtained from the Internet, on paper and put it in my mouth. the man still does not agree. Here is what the so-called master comments are leaked. I have been doing this heat for 14 years. What more can I say if a human advocates this much. I wouldn't take the man out and fight. because ignorant is whatever he does ...
I would have sold this car if I hadn't understood anything, or I would have tried to get on with the petrol and it would have stood for the name of LPG. I tried to prevent others. This is how those who have experienced it behave this way. Of course they are right in their own right. But the event is not in LPG or Prince. There are 3 reasons I counted below. An engine can operate in an efficient way with LPG. I said that, all gasoline people will work, let's not understand. There are exceptions, of course. For example, direct injection engines. Maybe they can also be in the future ...
Meanwhile, I'll bring it back.
There are 3 medicine sprayers. full row, half row and full group.
I think those who have trouble have 3 reasons.
1) bad master or assembly
2) system incompatibility or system failure
3) there is a problem with the vehicle
The assembly, which is done by paying attention to sensitive points, will always be smoother since it will be closer to the original system of the vehicle. the locations and pain of the injector holes are very important. The painful hole for measuring the manifold pressure is better if it is from the common point of the manifold or, if possible, from the part of the vehicle's original map sensor or near the throttle. In addition, after the injector cables are cut, many master cables are twisting and twisting the cables. Soldering these contact points and isolating them with a quality cloth tape will overcome the problems in the future. Since the work of the injectors is also related to the ohms value on this cable, oxidation in these joints will damage the gas system in time. Nozzles that are pierced and installed in the upper manifold should be bonded with a quality adhesive, and they should not get air inside. Otherwise, it may cause difficulties such as non-adjustment. what I will say is always based on delicate work. The man who will make a mantle from that pain must enjoy this request and he must work as an intermediary.
Sorry, it was too long, but manage. I want our people to learn the LPG and if he touches someone else, how happy I am ...
the cecol 2010-09-24 10:55:38
08.05.2020 14:53 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = cecoli] I recommend a good product for lovato price performance. I have heard that the new model advance lovato system is better than the old lovato. they need to work precisely during the assembly phase. No, it does not come from the place of installation in 2-3 hours.
Also, the locations and pain of the holes that will hurt in the manifold are very important. The assembly made by paying attention to such sensitive points will always be smoother since it will be closer to the original system of the vehicle. For example, the places and pain of injector holes are very important. Also, in order to measure the manifold pressure, the injured hole will be better if the joint point of the manofold or, if possible, is the point where the original map sensor is located or close to the throttle. In addition, after the injector cables are cut, many master cables are twisting and twisting the cables. Soldering these contact points and isolating them with a quality cloth tape will overcome the problems in the future. Since the work of the injectors is also related to the ohms value on this cable, oxidation in these joints will damage the gas system in time. Nozzles that are pierced and installed in the upper manifold should be bonded with a quality adhesive, and they should not get air inside. Otherwise, it may cause difficulties such as non-adjustment. what I will say is always based on delicate work. The man who will make a mantle from that pain must enjoy this request and he must work as an intermediary.
[/ QUOTE]
Is there a place you can recommend
08.05.2020 14:53 # 8
Guests
my engineer friend who is doing my assembly is assembling the G1 lpg system at the maslak. basically I can recommend it but 1700 TL in cash and 1800 TL in 6 taxis.
There is another place in florya that makes the assembly of zavoli. If you think 1500 10 installments.
One of our getz owners had a lovato in the maslak. satisfied. he is also a master of cars. Where do I wear it and I will freeze to you ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 9
koliva
sec. cecoli, thank you for your valuable information.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 10
bulent 77
You are an emergency diode but you can regret that the LPG job is not in a hurry.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 11
GokhaN
Our FTH nickname representative is using it if you want to ask him.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 12
C!N
206 1.4 tiptronik 2009 model vehicle for 1 year (10 thousand km) I have been using the wastes without any problems, I think the same engine as your vehicle, I recommend.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 13
Guests

They make Lovato 1290 - 10 Installments

Atiker 1000
Milan 1000
1,400 with Brc 1200 installment

I have to do it urgently, I do not need to pay an inspection fee again.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 14
Guests
I would prefer lovato ... better quality than waste and millio. I do not think about it because there is another scarce in brc dealers under the name of smart. Very similar to brc. We do not need a name, a brc service, we said, we did our own scarce, we continue to do so if the brc does not give any goods. I was suphelend of this request ...
In the beginning I think like lovato as I said ...
our brother, who I have already said above, has the crazy manga tgs in autogas ...
the cecol 2010-09-25 14:01:39
08.05.2020 14:53 # 15
pug307_26
[QUOTE = cecoli] I recommend a good product for lovato price performance. I have heard that the new model advance lovato system is better than the old lovato. they need to work precisely during the assembly phase. In my opinion, there is not much benefit from the installation that takes 2-3 hours. we talked a lot about these lpg events. Besides the part that has a lot of trouble, there is also one who is so satisfied. In addition to those who buy cheap systems and are very satisfied, there are also those who buy quality systems and are not satisfied. There are so many people on the market that have the wrong information on the lpg system. Believe me, many masters know the wrong information. I do not understand how they will give masters that way. What do you expect from a man who has a horse's goggles and has no questioning research mindset. I will give an example very simple. First of all, I do not call myself a master. When I was cold in my car, the master I went to hang the shaking problem while it was cold, broke the adjustment of my vehicle when it was hot, and my car started to jump. clean the throttle that he says to me (i've already cleaned the throttle by myself). Replace the idle engine (it is also solid and clean because it is like butter on a vehicle). these transactions will keep at least 300 TL. Only at that time he did not run out of my eyes while adjusting, he changed the spraying system setting. In this way, its operation is broken and the setting does not hold. I say to man, this car works in semi-order. it says no. Even if we do not know, the agreement was printed. I said, I'll get the tool and prove it to you. There was no room. I said let it go. The next day, I printed the electric diagram of my engine, which I obtained from the Internet, on paper and put it in my mouth. the man still does not agree. Here is what the so-called master comments are leaked. I have been doing this heat for 14 years. What more can I say if a human advocates this much. I wouldn't take the man out and fight. Because ignorant is whatever he does ... I guess I would have sold this car if I had not understood anything, or I would have tried to get on with the petrol and I would have stopped it on behalf of LPG. I tried to prevent others. This is how those who have experienced it behave this way. Of course they are right in their own right. But the event is not in LPG or Prince. There are 3 reasons I counted below. An engine can operate in an efficient way with LPG. I said that, all gasoline people will work, let's not understand. There are exceptions, of course. For example, direct injection engines. Maybe it could be for them too ... by the way, let me bring it out again. There are 3 medicine sprayers. full row, half row and full group. I think those who have trouble have 3 reasons. 1) bad master or assembly 2) system incompatibility or malfunction in the system 3) there is a problem in the vehicle, the assembly made by paying attention to the sensitive points will always be smoother since it will be closer to the original system of the vehicle. the locations and pain of the injector holes are very important. The painful hole for measuring the manifold pressure is better if it is from the common point of the manifold or, if possible, from the part of the vehicle's original map sensor or near the throttle. In addition, after the injector cables are cut, many master cables are twisting and twisting the cables. Soldering these contact points and isolating them with a quality cloth tape will overcome the problems in the future. Since the work of the injectors is also related to the ohms value on this cable, oxidation in these joints will damage the gas system in time. Nozzles that are pierced and installed in the upper manifold should be bonded with a quality adhesive, and they should not get air inside. Otherwise, it may cause difficulties such as non-adjustment. what I will say is always based on delicate work. The man who will make a mantle from that pain must enjoy this request and he must work as an intermediary himself ... Sorry. I want our people to learn the LPG and if they touch someone else, how happy it is for me ... [/ QUOTE] Thank you very much for the information you provided.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 16
Haksen016
Our cecoli brother has provided very useful information as usual. What is my brother, the information you give health to your hands is very useful, they said to me in Bursa bud oto (a company specializing in Bursa), if you put the stefanelli system on your vehicle, it will not be a problem. Do you have any information about this system? I look forward to your comment.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 17
pachito
dear kozoloq
I have a quicksilver in me, I thought before I got it, I went, I got zavolli (I also got a zavolli in izmir, I also have another french brand car on it, I had a zavolli on it) my opinion here is that the master who is going to assemble does not know whether or not I know it, especially when I was assembling, I waited at the beginning.
I have been using it for more than 1 year, except for periodic maintenance (I change the gas filter every 12000 km) so far I have not been subjected to lpg service, which I travel 150 km every day. As I say, I burn 150 cents in winter and 140 cents in summer :)
08.05.2020 14:53 # 18
Guests
I do not have much information and research on stefanelli. one of my masters was interested in stefanel. I will meet with him and get information for you ...
08.05.2020 14:53 # 19
Haksen016
cecoli is eagerly awaiting your comment on the master stefanelli. Thank you again for your interest.
08.05.2020 14:53 # 20
Guests
Thank you, but we need to eat more bakery bread to become a master ...)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”