Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

20xr please help delircem :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:47 # 1
wlkn87
Hello friends, in the previous title, I opened the subject so that if I changed the timing belt, it was a smell as I stood while traveling with my car. I showed it somewhere, the man looked through the canal, opened the hood, the steering hose said Monday, came, went out, Monday, took him to his master, he wiped the gold, changed the timing belt, tomorrow, let's see where we were seeing the flow, he went, he looked at me, he showed me from the gearbox (or we thought it was) the result gearbox came down to the cluster Felts have changed, the master has collected it again, he said it will not drip anymore, but I came home after looking at the iftar again. my hand is greasy but now it feels like it is dripping in two different points i think i can cause it or how i can solve it i don't understand if i don't have a master problem & nbsp; please help i am very obsessed about this, i paid 450 for the gearbox all inclusive for the gearbox
08.05.2020 17:47 # 2
error
how many thousand are the vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:47 # 3
wlkn87
[QUOTE = errör] how many thousands of vehicles have passed? [/ QUOTE]

at 135,000 :( why did you ask & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:47 # 4
wlkn87
Friends who have no idea or solution suggestion: (& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:47 # 5
bysarsinti
My teacher just happened to me yesterday, and I even broke the gearbox oil and the 5th gear gear. Along with the 5th gear gear + synchromenches, including the felts, I gave a total of 500 TL of workmanship.Now there is no leakage or anything else. and did you pick up the car in one day.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 6
ErolSs
teacher, first of all, change your master.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 7
wlkn87
[QUOTE] Along with the 5th gear gear + synchromenches, including the felts, I gave a total of 500 TL of workmanship.Now there is no leakage or anything else. and did you pick up the car in one day.
[/ QUOTE] & nbsp;
s

in the morning I got it in the evening bro Please show a certain way that I am very pipy about it so that I can solve it please let me go that way please :( I would be very happy if anyone who can recommend my workplace at the top gate & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:47 # 8
bysarsinti
My teacher took 450 TL from you, this master will go to the same master to stop the leakage of oil, and if you take this car to another biologist, take the car and take it out after that. there is. You can fix a cost to be settled for 400 TL to 900 TL. If you said from another carrier, not from the gearbox, you opened my gearbox in vain. call your right, if necessary, ugly, but search your right unfortunately such men think they are masters ...
08.05.2020 17:47 # 9
wlkn87
[QUOTE] 450 tl what is needed again. You can fix a cost to be settled for 400 TL to 900 TL. If you said from another carrier, not from the gearbox, you opened my gearbox in vain. call your right, if necessary, ugly, but search your right Unfortunately such men think they are masters ...
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, I think it is very thankful for your answer, but here is a friend's friend. We trusted, but it was not at work, I understood it. When I called yesterday, when I called a car, it was hard to make a vehicle, but it is more difficult than today. ;
08.05.2020 17:47 # 10
bysarsinti
Well, I left the car to the intellectual, I searched for a man every half hour. they release when they release the men. go and stop at the beginning and watch out, the gearbox needs to dry for 3-4 hours after it has been mounted, because putty pulls on it.
08.05.2020 17:47 # 11
emin15
Even if the work done to the authorized service is guaranteed, the worst possibility is to pay the fixing fee. The room will cost 30-35 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”