Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

208 Fat Reduction Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 208
14.08.2022 22:44 # 1
samsunonly
Hello,

I have a 2015 model pejo 1.2 puretech access model vehicle at 114 thousand km, I am experiencing a very different situation. div>

My car is constantly losing oil.

The situation after 1 month (I traveled 400 km in 1 month) https://i.hizliresim.com/pwzgk7a.jpg
< div>
this is not always the case, sometimes it decreases almost a little, not even a line, maybe sometimes it decreases too much like this

I mean, I didn't understand anything about this, can anyone help me if it has happened to you before, where could it come from? Does using it periodically burn fat, for example

15.08.2022 09:54 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
The oil you put or put in your vehicle may be fake. Nowadays, a lot of fake oil has increased. Even from unexpected places, fake oil comes out.
So the problem may be caused by the oil in the vehicle
Another factor is the viscosity of the oil.
Oil leakage from another place. Oil leakage from crank seals, rocker cover oil filter o-rings, etc. They give off. It is sent from the ventilation to the throttle valve and from there to the combustion chamber and burned again. Although there is something to be said, I do not want to extend it further. Your vehicle should be looked at in detail.

15.08.2022 11:03 # 3
samsunonly

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for your interest. I have the vehicle maintained at the authorized service, now I don't know if they can use fake oil at the pejo's own service

I use it periodically, frankly, I have to use a little bit of revs when going on a long road with 1.2 82 hp, otherwise I have to use it with a certain speed between 110 and 120. I have to use 5 gears, the car only reaches 120-130 km speed between 3.5-4 thousand revolutions :D

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”