Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

207 YAY HK. (ULTRA RACING & XT SPRING)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 21:20 # 1
karaderili07
Hello friends,
I am stuck between these two arcs. Are there any people who can give advice who can make comments?
08.05.2020 21:20 # 2
umydn
I did not see any positive comments about ultra racing. The product owners claimed that they were made in Germany, but other people say they are made in Malaysia.
I saw positive comments about XT in 1-2 places, but I can say more than negative.
If you choose between the two, the XT makes more sense. But if you ask me, H&R is definitely from the springs, 3.5cm. You will not have any problems in terms of Tüvtürk approved inspection time and you will not lose much in terms of comfort. Yes, it is a bit harder than brands like Eicbah and Voglant, but I can say that all sports springs are 2 clicks ahead in terms of handling.
In addition, Coil-ex sports bow is available. I can help if you want it to be zero. I have used it before. It does not compare to brands like H&R, Eicbah, but its handling comfort and softness are fine.
08.05.2020 21:20 # 3
umydn
In addition, if you are going to wear a sports spring over 3.5 cm, you should definitely wear a sports shock absorber. In fact, I think 3.5cm sports bow should be worn, but the manufacturers say that it is not very important for 3.5cm.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”