Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

207 water leak

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
27.12.2022 17:08 # 1
Fatihmft
https://www.hizliresim.com/7m2g974

/div>
Friends vehicle 207 1.4 petrol lpg. There are puddles in this marked place and the vehicle is losing water. Smoke comes out from the marked area when the engine is hot. I took it to the masters. There is no one who understands pejo in my city. Someone said engine cylinder gasket, but there is neither water to oil, oil to water, nor misfire. Someone says block plugs and it is necessary to open the engine. My master in Ankara said that my hand will be empty after New Year's, then I will take the beekeeper. Anyone have a chance to comment? Could it be that the connection point of that hose is the thermostat leaking from there?
30.12.2022 08:30 # 2
antipollution
Sir, I couldn't understand much from the sign :) Does the oil leak onto the filter box from the connection where the clamp of the hose above is? If so, replace the clamp. If there is a tear in the hose, replace it. When you remove the hose, it will drip some antifreeze. Be prepared for it. Keep a cloth or small container with you.
30.12.2022 16:35 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
Thermostat body, some say, is the billet. If you take the metal one and replace it there, the leak will be cut off.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”