Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

207 Reserve Water Tank Cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » 207
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
207power
Hi;

As seen in the photos in the reserve water tank, there was dirt and rust of years, I cleaned as much as I can today, let me explain the process with limited equipment.

First, there are two nails on the left side of the tank, we remove them, and there is a nail under the tank, so I had to remove the hood to remove it.

We remove the thin hose that sends excess water to the tank and plug it with ear litter so that the antifreeze inside does not flow, and we open the lower hose from its plastic clips.

Meanwhile, I pulled the antifreeze inside the tank with the aquarium hose I attached to the tip of the syringe and filled it into an empty bottle.

Although the process does not show much to me, I was able to clean it up with rust remover, and I will deal with it later. (Too much residue and rust came out of the tank and should be cleaned once a year)

After finishing the process, we install the tank and fill the antifreeze.
207pow is 2020-04-25 23:12:59
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
talip206
Health to your hand. Let me make a warning. Use gloves when doing these jobs. Especially antifreeze and lime ruin hands when rust remover mixes. Hands are not prospering less than 1 month.
12.05.2020 14:19 # 3
EmSul
They used to put unscreened sand in the warehouse and shake it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”