Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

207 1.4 VTI EXHAUST EMISSION ERROR-RELAY IRREGULAR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
11.01.2021 23:44 # 1
pegooo7
MERHABALAR207 1.4 VT GASOLINE LPG my car gasoline KULLANIYORUM.1 weeks earlier idling excessive vibrations PERFORMANCE DÜŞÜKLÜBOŞ the stall TO PROBLEMS VAR.YAKIT CONSUMPTION ARTTI.BUG USTA to GİTTİM.BİLGİSAYAR in P1336 DIFFERENT SİLİNDİRP1337-P1339 1 and # 3 cylinder firing in TEKLEMEATEŞL through CUTTER TANINDI.ARIZ CODE have received. WITH 2 DIVISION SOFTWARE. BOBBINES CHANGED BUT THE ERRORS WERE NOT REMOVED. THE PROBLEM WAS NOT CORRECTED. THE PROBLEM WILL BE RELATED TO THE ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION OR THE BRAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
12.01.2021 08:20 # 2
metin70
Efe pejo is good in Konya.
13.01.2021 15:02 # 3
KILIC
I wonder if I changed the spark plugs
13.01.2021 21:02 # 4
Safatugan07
[QUOTE = pegooo7] MERHABALAR207 1.4 VT GASOLINE LPG my car gasoline KULLANIYORUM.1 week before idling NOT stall in excessive vibrations PERFORMANCE DÜŞÜKLÜBOŞ PROBLEMS VAR.YAKIT CONSUMPTION ARTTI.BUG USTA to GİTTİM.BİLGİSAYAR in P1336 DIFFERENT SİLİNDİRP1337-P1339 1st and 3rd cylinder firing TEKLEMEATEŞL through CUTTER TANINDI .BUT THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED. THE PROBLEM WILL BE RELATED TO THE ELECTRIC INSTALLATION OR THE BRAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHAT DO YOU THINK THE MASTER? Idling was working very high, and the fuel mixture adjustment made in cold weather did not decrease at all, it was always working in the fuel mixture. Idle was always working high. There is a small part in the idle motor. The adjustment is made from the small part where the potentiometer (if you have one in your vehicle) is connected to the idle setting, you can focus there. In addition, if there is suffocation, there may be air in the seals in the injectors and the potentiometer is called a small part connected to the gas future. Almost most of the working mechanism of the car, whether it is drowning, is here. So maybe it will help. The simplest solution to this job is where I shared with you other important points in ignition. Sorry if it has nothing to do. I wanted to express my opinion.
13.01.2021 21:06 # 5
Safatugan07
I focused here as a problem. There was drowning, fuel consumption was too high. Research on the internet and there were friends who wrote in this forum before and I found a qualified master according to the behavior of the masters with the information. I focused directly there and be sure, my vehicle has become very serial with 1.4 gasoline, it went to drown, a few adjustments were left and I hope it will not be a problem. If you are in Ankara, there is master Özsimge Pejo Serdar. Don't get me wrong, I'm new in Ankara, and I found it by asking. He built my vehicle in front of the door without taking it inside. He is already very intense. According to his knowledge, the workmanship he received was not that much.
15.01.2021 12:25 # 6
ismailkaya
We will solve your problem for nothing
11.08.2021 22:54 # 7
Fatih11.
Is the problem solved, my teacher gives a 1 cylinder ignition code.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”