Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206xt

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
Bdogdu
On the screen on the km indicator, it says STOP, which appears in the screen, says the central lock problem in the photo, but a friend who is a forum manager said to me that the water is missing, the temperature indicator may come out and come with you, please help ...
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
Gurhanm
If you talk about the possibilities, there may be many reasons for this, check your water, it may have made air, go to the industry, whether there is an air, but if you are running the idle, follow the vehicle and the water, if the water is increasing in the pool, if it is swelling, reduce the water a little again, follow the temperature, make the customer a control, oxide he may have done and most importantly be careful about the heat
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
talip206
[QUOTE = Bdogdu] It says STOP, which appears on the screen on km indicator, says the central lock problem in the photo in the forum, but a friend who is a forum manager said to me that the water temperature is coming out and coming down with it may be from you full of water please help ... [/ QUOTE]
When the temperature indicator goes up and down, does it end to the red line?
There are a few possibilities.
1. If there is air in the system, the temperature decreases instantly.
2.If the temperature withstands the end of the stop and returns to normal after 3 5 seconds. And if he is doing this all the time, he has a fan role. When the fan role is not turned on for some reason and when the temperature is red, the vehicle brain detects the error, disables the role and automatically turns the fan on.

The fan rollers in 206 are in a very good location to absorb water and oxidize. If your hand is prone, you can check it yourself. Remove the peugeot emblem at the front. On the side of the radiator, there is a box-like place, open it, there are two green color roles. It has probably made oxide.
talip206 2018-08-25 23:44:14
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
Bdogdu
Thank you for your knowledge, I will try what you say yes ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”