Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206xr air conditioner capillary leak aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:35 # 1
furkanbaki

my friends car has no capillary leak in the air conditioner of my 206xr, so we said there is a leak in the air conditioner, but we can not guarantee it & nbsp; i can not guarantee it & nbsp; & nbsp; said that i bought the vehicle 2 months ago I do not have a chance to reach, but I have a friend who can help you, I wonder if

08.05.2020 15:35 # 2
koliva

If the discharged gas is discharged weeks or even months later, there is indeed a clay cap and it can be repaired. But if the gas does not go away for a day or two, the lap is big and I wouldn't recommend you get it repaired. There are some kits for small cupcakes. Although many people call these kits naughty, there are also situations where it works. We can say that you are a little lucky.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 3
furkanbaki

what we call kit if you throw my master

08.05.2020 15:35 # 4
koliva
What you call a kit is a tool produced for citizens who want to get their job done by us, sometimes foolish and sometimes useful. For example, patches for tire repair would be sold, once a patch should be used together with the glue, stick, etc. it was sold in a box. This is called a kit.

For example, you may have water for your case:

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Quest-3-oz -Pro-Line-super-seal / _ / N-25qt? Counter = 2 & filterByKeyWord = ac + recharge & amp; fromString = search & amp; itemIdentifier = 441054_0_0_

We'd destroy your snippets in one step. I'm a liar of the site "Blink"
koliva 2011 -06-10 18:21:00
08.05.2020 15:35 # 5
furkanbaki

I get it, brother, I need to get an idea from someone who used this issue

08.05.2020 15:35 # 6
badcombatant
I did not go through my head, but since I am an air conditioning and cooling technician, I will give you a way or an idea. In particular, there are auxiliary materials used in jobs that require high labor costs, such as car air conditioners. This substance accumulates in the place where there is leakage, and maybe there is a leak in some places. It can also be considered as a definitive solution. Also, if the indicator on the manometer does not drop to zero during vacuuming, there is a very large leak in the system, it may have used the wrong pronunciation but it will drop to zero but the needle It does not stop at zero, after a certain time, the needle rises. In both cases, it is clear that there is a leak in the system.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 7
Kemanyak
http://www.federalotomotiv.com/index.php?pg=iletisim&dil=en
They will help if you reach the nearest branch from here. Reviews
08.05.2020 15:35 # 8
Guests
I Think I Have The Same Trouble ...
I Was Suspected That Some Air Is Not Blowing Very Cold At The Gas Pitch Izmit Meeting About 3-4 Weeks In the Morning, I Noticed That It Was Not Blowing Cold Air When I Run It In The Morning.
Bide An Interesting Sound He was giving pıssssss;
Let's look at the master and let us know now. Reveal How Many Lira Stuck,
08.05.2020 15:35 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] I think I have the same trouble.
I was suspicious that some air was not getting too cold at the Gas Gas Izmit meeting about 3-4 weeks ago. > Bide was giving an interesting voice pıssssss:
Let's look at the master and let us know now. How Many Lira Stuck Out,
[/ QUOTE]

Where did the sound you said come from?
This sound is likely to be due to lack of gas. The lack of gas is an indication of a possible leak. Since the liquid refrigerant cannot reach the expansion valve, only gaseous material is delivered. This causes sound.

Since there is gas and oil inside the air conditioners, if there is a lever in the pipes, the oil is observed in that part. Therefore, it is necessary to observe all pipes from the compressor. It's the simplest to replace when it's already found.
koliva 2011-06-11 10:50:28
08.05.2020 15:35 # 10
Guests
The Voice I mentioned was coming from the Air Channels.

Valla Abi Usta Called The Air Conditioner Radiator Was Very Dirty. It Was To Be Washed And Cleaned ...
It Was Starting To Burn The Air Conditioner Gas Because It Wasn't Taking Air ... It Has Begun To Give It A Fine Sound Inside. There Is No Leak In The Pipes, At Least It Is Good News

AlbaYDemircaN 2011-06-11 14:50:12
08.05.2020 15:35 # 11
furkanbaki
friends I have a leak stopper as target seal, I gave him a sparch coming man praised very much compressor felt other than compactor malfunction, finding and blocking the capillary leaks.
08.05.2020 15:35 # 12
Enez TOPCU
friends 15 days later, when I pressed the gas on my vehicle, the gas was completely over 28.06.2014 today I used the target seal rug gas stopper, let's see if it will work ...

08.05.2020 15:35 # 13
nurali
Hello. the subject is old but I couldn't find any documents. I wonder if you got a result as a target seal user. I would be glad if you write an answer. & Nbsp; nurali 2018-07-02 16:40:32
08.05.2020 15:35 # 14
ismailkaya
friends if your air conditioner engine has no problem honeycombs & nbsp; Include all the pipes and replace all of them. If there is a problem in the air conditioner, it is better to buy a new one again & nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:35 # 15
aliekber98
My brother, if there is no problem with the air conditioner engine, change the pipe was the honeycomb. When we first bought it, we took the gas to the gas hoses, it was always cracked, but we did not remember the price, the honeycombs were intact so we closed them cheaply.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”