Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206quiksilver problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
wigioou
Hello, I would like to share some questions I have not solved in the authorized services here and get your opinions ... If I can read your special service recommendations, it would be super ... I am in the Anatolian side of Istanbul. I did not care, but it is a problem in the summer, on the other hand, the sound coming from under the car does not come out after the car warms up, this time they cannot detect it, they look and send it, they click inside the car from the seats and the windows, they do not care about them, they say that we need to remove everything from the car, it is very expensive. As the cd player does not play cd, I changed the lens twice, it did not work, I want to have it removed and have an MP3 player replaced. If I sell the car, it would be 15 thousand times, I do not want to make 2-3 thousand expenses for the car, which only requires a lot of money even for sound isolation ...
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
EmSul
MP3 / CD player also has direct compatible tapes that you can use on buttons that control the USB audio system, for example, Xetec brand has 180 lira ..
It can solve the clicks coming from the seats and windows in an industrial body shop ..
Friends in Istanbul give a recommendation but when I know we have maslak peugeot where our friend works there are ersin there are good care there ..
08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
wigioou
Thank you, I will investigate the tcd player, if you can give the name of the place in the maslak, it would be super pilgrim :)
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
EmSul
I sent a private message.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 5
wigioou
teacher, I can't reply from pm, thanks a lot
08.05.2020 16:44 # 6
canziy
First of all, good evening, my friends, my problem is that I bought a new vehicle, the vehicle area has been 1 week, the engine has a crunchy sound, can it be from the valves? The light is on and the time on the vehicle's road computer is blinking.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”