Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206hdi gas cutting help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
burak206
hello friends 1.4hdi 206 my car was on the road twice yesterday, it was as if someone cut off the gas at the normal speed in the 3rd gear at once, it was like someone pulled on the brakes? S was a 2 second event. What kind of trouble will this & nbsp; vehicle tell me?

08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
This may be due to many reasons.
1.pump malfunction.
dirt to 2nd injectors
3.fuel filter may be time to change.
4.fuel may be a mixture of water.
5th pump's electric plug has played and does not pass electricity in between.
There may be another problem in the electrical circuit going to the 6th pump. (the relay may be broken). These are different problems, but if there is a problem with the pump, I do this once, and the second one will not do it on the road. Or it makes smoke. The closest possibility to me seems like watery or dirty fuel, but we should not exclude them.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
burak206
It has been 3 months since the maintenance of the vehicle. I have traveled 4 thousand km. Since the maintenance, the filters have changed, the original service is not original, but the sub-industry diesel filter: S I did not open the tank cover 2 weeks ago, so I do not know if there is a possibility of getting water in 2 weeks. I do not know how accurate the turbo I have bought in these vehicles has changed in 90 thousand.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
Ucyuzalti
I think it is from dirty fuel, it is advisable not to use your car to the bottom of the tank because the dirt crashes to the bottom
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
Guests
I recommend you to review the electrical wiring of the pump. If you say that I did not get fuel, I did not have a problem with it. It will not be obvious when the turbocharger will break down. Take a look at the flowmeter (flow meter) that he may be doing too.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
MagicPerformance
In diesel vehicles, especially if you have passed 85000 km, do not rely on maintenance. I have a cliom that I use for my daily work.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
burak206
Apparently, it is not an event I can solve on my own: If D makes another, the construction will go to the service, I will not stay on the road when it does another construction, thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”