Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206gti vehicle stops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:18 # 1
Guests
friends 206 gti 2001 model arc has stopped working or stop while sometimes it is not working when you start the car while it is hot. When the vehicle is stopped, the movement indicator goes up and down continuously and when the movement indicator is recovered, it works again. I made the brains of the vehicle 1 time, the brackets of the exit 2 times bsi rolenti pressure valve thermostat switch changed and its installation was looked at but the failure could not be solved today, they changed the coil of the vehicle, it was shaking when I cut it from the gas, it has recovered now but if it stops, it will fix me again, I will stay on the road again. I would appreciate if friends with knowledge on the subject help me ..
08.05.2020 14:18 # 2
canersoz
First of all, easy to come, I have the same vehicle, I have been dealing with the same vehicle, I have been dealing with the problem of stopping for 2 weeks. goes out again. In my brains, the approved car was showing the canister valve defective, and it was still extinguishing because of it. I don't know what to do. I would be glad if anyone who has knowledge on these issues helps, I am ready to do whatever it takes. I hope you can easily solve the problem in a short time.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 3
tigerland
[QUOTE = canersoz] First of all, let it be easy. Victory is in the same vehicle in the same model, I have been dealing with the problem of stopping for 2 weeks in the same model. When it gets hot, it starts after 30 -40 km when driving on the road. goes out again after a little while. In my brains, the approved car was showing the canister valve defective, and it was still extinguishing because of it. I don't know what to do. I would be glad if anyone who has knowledge on these issues helps, I am ready to do whatever it takes. I hope you can easily solve the problem in a short time. [/ QUOTE]
I have the same problem and the same tool, I have the 2001 model and chip application, but it just stops when the tool is compressed, but when I use it calmly, there is no problem, it just stops compressing ... I think we will load it from it. We will try with the master next week and let me see if I can solve it.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 4
apopeugeot
friends, I just read the articles, the same problem was happening with me. Clean the throat butterfly and get a computerized update.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE =] friends 206 gti 2001 model arc has stopped working or going when it is not working when you start the car while it is hot.It is not clear when you start doing it, you stay on the road 5 times a day, you do not have anything for 2 days. When the vehicle is stopped, the movement indicator goes up and down continuously and when the movement indicator is recovered, it works again. I made the brains of the vehicle 1 time, the brackets of the exit 2 times bsi rolenti pressure valve thermostat switch changed and its installation was looked at but the failure could not be solved today, they changed the coil of the vehicle, it was shaking when I cut it from the gas, it has recovered now but if it stops, it will fix me again, I will stay on the road again. I would appreciate if friends with knowledge on the subject help me ..
[/ QUOTE]
Can you handle the malfunction? I have had the same vehicle and the same fault right now. the car cannot be connected to the computer and does not work at all
08.05.2020 14:18 # 6
scorpions_64
I telemuzik64@hotmail.co
08.05.2020 14:18 # 7
AtmosferikGti
s.aleyküm bro, this is the event that I have told me today came to my press the car was rushing into a fierce temperature temperature indicator down to the ground was coming up what did you do, did you get it?

08.05.2020 14:18 # 8
ARAL
The problem is in the throat butterfly, I have the same problem in me. I guess it will be fixed if the bidet is plugged into the computer and programmed, but if the throat butterfly is not defective.
08.05.2020 14:18 # 9
outlaw
This is a topic that was tasted by friends 2010.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”