Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206GTI Spring and shock absorber

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
sabomemis
Hi friends, I answered all similar topics and read all the questions but; I couldn't find the answer for my problem.
My car is 2001 model 206 GTI 133bin. It is the style they call it. As it came out of the factory. But now it feels very hard. and there are shock absorbers.

Unless I get on the bus, I do not do any speed. I have never been in low-speed and slow use, and I have never been involved in lowering sports shock absorbers .... I want the vehicle to be a little more comfortable.

I would like to use a little spring and shock absorber. I want to sit in the car more comfortably. .. I would appreciate if anyone helps ..
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I had shared a friend recently, but I couldn't find a different shock absorber, I watched it in his videos, it was perfect, I don't know how real it was, but the video was great, just as you want.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
KenBlockJR
then why did you get gti my friend
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] then why did you get gti, my friend [/ QUOTE]
This is not the answer to your friend's question, I guess not everyone has to press the car down and compromise on comfort for performance!
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
djchaos
[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] recently shared a friend, but I couldn't find a different shock absorber, I watched it in his videos, it was perfect, I don't know how real it was, but it was great in the video exactly as you want. If I find it, I will share the video.
[/ QUOTE]
< br /> I shared that video. I know that the brand of shock absorbers was bose suspension is a very expensive system for now, I know that it is used in citroens. buddha video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSi6J-QK1lw
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
djchaos
If you attach a short spring to the vehicle, it will disturb you more. you can buy adjustable damper set and solve the problem.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 7
ibrahim YILDIZAK
yeah that's exactly the video.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 8
voodoo
your rubber gauges are not original brother, you need to wear 65 tires on 14 inch wheels ...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 9
sabomemis
The car is a beautiful brother, I bought it from him and I use it. If they say love ... It has started to feel hard for me in the last year and I feel like a fearful dream in every bump and pit. I am looking for more enjoyable driving at low speeds. img src = "smileys / smiley11.gif" border = "0" alt = "Dead" title = "Dead" />
08.05.2020 16:34 # 10
sabomemis
[QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] [QUOTE = KenBlockJR] then why did you get gti my friend [/ QUOTE]
This is not the answer to your friend's question. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, you said very right, I love my car. But I think I am old and I want to use it more comfortably ... and I want ... A comfortable vehicle with everything; Sunroof-fast-digital air-conditioner- It is super on curvy roads ... but I want to sit a little more comfortably ... I had to use the red button 2 times in the last month due to the left wheel plunging into the pit.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 11
sabomemis
[QUOTE = voodoo] your rubber sizes are not original brother, you need to wear 65 tires on 14 inches rim ... You should see that there is a difference between 55 and 65 in terms of comfort ... easy come

[/ QUOTE]

When I bought the tires in the past, I bought these sizes by looking at the brochure. You say you would be more comfortable with 65 ... Ok I understood. I was stuck in the spring and shock absorber event.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 12
sabomemis
[QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = ibrahim YILDIZAK] recently shared a friend, but I couldn't find a different shock absorber, I watched it in their videos, it was perfect, I don't know how real it was, but it was great in the video exactly as you want it. I'll share it. br>
I shared that video, the brand of shock absorbers was bose, I know that bose suspension is a very expensive system for now used in citroens. buda video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSi6J-QK1lwukuki/QUOTE]

I watched the video veeeeeeeeee, yes the solution of the event I said looks gb. Let me make a price tool, let me see the prices, it will be good.
Your health friend, you told my good with this video. You can enjoy driving more comfortably without giving up the same car ...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 13
sabomemis
[QUOTE = djchaos] If you put a short spring on the vehicle, it will disturb you more. you can buy adjustable shock absorber set and solve the problem. An expensive system from those with softness adjustment [/ QUOTE]
Brand product name and version information will be required.
08.05.2020 16:34 # 14
sabomemis
I went to the service today

They proposed a new spring and shock absorber ...
Rear shock absorber 2 pieces 199
Front coil spring 2 pieces 387
Front shock absorber pieces 2 100

They said Lira. and plus VAT ... Expensive of course and I don't know if I can solve the problem ...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 15
djchaos
Contact the sponsor of the site, the prices are affordable and the original parts will help you

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
www.peugeotmarket.com
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”