Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206GTİ Gas Pump Does Not Turn Off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:37 # 1
Mertcaakaar
I am new to friends, I have a 2001 model gti vehicle. I have a gas pump problem that no one has ever heard of. After I parked my car and switched off the ignition, the sound of the gas pump is constantly coming, as well as the medicine, medicine and medicine sound, as if sending something. I lock my car, but the sound is still coming. My vehicle has been in the industry for 4 days, I can end this sound by removing the battery terminal, but nobody has heard about it, but I have researched so much, but nobody knows. Gasoline pump failure is great but it is strange to hear that sound even if you close the car. Does anyone come to the press before
08.05.2020 19:37 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:37 # 3
sonerkyl
A strange phenomenon, or trouble, may also arise from electrical chassis connections. fuse box may be oxidized. I think it should be dismantled and checked.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 4
debug
It continues to receive electricity from one place. As a result, the brain continues to receive electricity unless you remove the battery. But it has to turn off the gas pump. It could be from the brain, it could be from insurance It is necessary to make certain trial and error about the electrical parts. As your friend said, it is wise to start from the Insurance box.
08.05.2020 19:37 # 5
talip206
Is there anything in the audio installation, lpg or add-on later. There is probably something wrong with the electrical installation. If everything is normal, there may be a problem in the vehicle brain.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”